Were the club to blame? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ok I understand we're all sick of this subject and he is gone now people want to move on.
I appreciate the clubs honesty in this situation, and the only one who has came out of this tarnished is King.
But I can't help but feel the club were naive to assume he would honour his agreement given his track record in the game and when Birmingham are wafting £££ in front of his nose. If I was a board member I would have had the contract sent and signed the same night as the fabled "verbal agreement".

If there is any karma in football Birmingham fans will give him loads of stick and he will get a long term injury that at 31 will ultimately end his career.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So you should be. now go and re-post that on one of the threads that's already running. If Nicks around I'm sure this will be locked down soon.
This thread is not a M.King bashing thread like all the other, we all know what he did was shameful
This thread is simply to discuss whether the club could have been more pro active in getting the signature after the verbal agreement

covcity4life

its a good thread,leave it alone

i think its a bit of both tbh, we dragged our feet and marlon was convinced by what he thought was a batter prospect,im sure hes blaming ccfc more than what is required.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So the poll that I started on who's to blame doesn't include an option of "the club" then?
Ok sorry I didn't see that thread as it has dropped off the front page and the thread title doesn't even make it clear what the thread was about

Users who are viewing this thread