wembley (1 Viewer)

percy

hi guys im after some help. i am going down to wembley next week and was wondering if anyone here can advise on where to park. its just that im not sure wether to go straight to the stadium or park further out and get train/tube in. cheers in advance

chiefdave

you going for the Scotland game? National Express run coaches straight to Wembley and back would would be worth looking at. There's a car park at Wembley but it's not cheap, about £30 a car I think. There's cheaper options on the industrial estate leading up to Wembley but no idea how safe they are, if they have the correct insurance etc. If you're coming from further out might want to park near a tube station and get the tube to wembley park, which direction will you be coming from?

percy

thanks for the swift reply dave. yes its for the scotland game and i should also add that im taking my children and we will probably do some sight seeing too. travelling down in the morning, is it easy enough to get away from the ground after the match mate eg train/tube or is it best to have the car close by??

CJ_covblaze

I'm getting the 11.48 Cov-Euston and 22.34 Wembley Central-Cov. £14 return. If not I'd suggest you park at Stanmore which is right off the M1 J4.

chiefdave

it's easy enough to get away from Wembley by tube so long as you don't mind queuing for a bit, they have tubes leaving as soon as they're full so it doesn't take too long.

percy

nice one dave. i was there for the brazil game but we spent the day on the ale and came home by coach. gonna be a bit different for this one, what with the children but thanks for your help, much appreciated

I'm getting the 11.48 Cov-Euston and 22.34 Wembley Central-Cov. £14 return. If not I'd suggest you park at Stanmore which is right off the M1 J4.

Agree re parking at Stanmore, only three tube stops from Wembley (about 15 mins travelling time). Quick getaway after the match.

Users who are viewing this thread