Wembley today (1 Viewer)

joemercersaces

4 of us off to England v Spain. Relaxing evening watching a match without trepidation every time the opposition attack. Obviously want England to do well and win but a pleasant change to be able to actually enjoy a match.

Plus great to return to Wembley with such fantastic memories from last two seasons. Then back to agony and tension tomorrow!

lifeskyblue

Off with wife and son to watch England v Spain. Like you I’m going to relax and hopefully watch a good game with quality football. As a CCFC fan this will be the first opportunity for my son to watch players of this quality. This will be his third Wembley visit...after today it will be his second most visited ground after the Ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

4 of us off to England v Spain. Relaxing evening watching a match without trepidation every time the opposition attack. Obviously want England to do well and win but a pleasant change to be able to actually enjoy a match.

Plus great to return to Wembley with such fantastic memories from last two seasons. Then back to agony and tension tomorrow!

Went to the Nigeria match just after the playoff final , surreal feeling but not the same in terms of emotion and passion

Users who are viewing this thread