Wembley revenue (1 Viewer)

matesx

Be interested to know how much the club will make from this game. Is it a 50 50 split to both clubs on gate money regardless that we will sell far more?

Anyone know?

matesx

I reckon club will make £600/£700k out of Notts games and Wembley. Not bad

Ring Of Steel

You would hope that with the foresight of what might be happening at our club, plans are already afoot in the 'corridors of power' to use that to safeguard the squad, that way if we don't get up via the playoffs we have a serious run at automatic next year.

M

Martw

only a handful out of contract I think, there will be others with the exact info.

Warwickhunt

the league makes some shit load of money from the playoffs! more than the clubs do?

bawtryneal

As a rough estimate based on both gut feel and facts I think City will make between £750K and £900K out of TV revenue, share of gate recipients, merchandising and concession sales at the Notts County home match from the Play offs

Will be interesting to see how it will be spent during the summer and how much MR will get

Priority for me. Improved contracts for McNulty and Bayliss to ensure they are both here next season.

Londonccfcfan

We get nothing from televised games in play offs.

We will make few 100k in ticket sales 25% ticket sales in final.

12% of aggregated 4 play off games total gate reciepts revenue.

Still will be close to 250k unfair that Exeter get same amount for contributing sweet fa fans to any of the games in conparison.

bawtryneal

We get nothing from televised games in play offs.

We will make few 100k in ticket sales 25% ticket sales in final.

12% of aggregated 4 play off games total gate reciepts revenue.

Still will be close to 250k unfair that Exeter get same amount for contributing sweet fa fans to any of the games in conparison.

Not true what you say about TV revenue

From the final alone if there are 60,000 in the ground the revenue will be 3,000,000

Take away VAT leaves 2,400,000

2,400,000 at 25% is £600,000

bawtryneal

5.2 Income from television broadcasting of any match shall not form part of the proceeds of the match. Facility fees payable to Clubs shall be determined by the Board.

That doesn`t say they get zilch.

Its says determined by the board

I know for a FACT that Rotherham are getting £185,000 from their share of TV revenue so CCFC will be getting similar. Maybe pro rate for League 2 but will be 80% to 90% of £185,000

Londonccfcfan

5.2 Income from television broadcasting of any match shall not form part of the proceeds of the match. Facility fees payable to Clubs shall be determined by the Board.

That doesn`t say they get zilch.

Its says determined by the board

I know for a FACT that Rotherham are getting £185,000 from their share of TV revenue so CCFC will be getting similar. Maybe pro rate for League 2 but will be 80% to 90% of £185,000

How do you know for a FACT? Rotherham are getting 180k?

Londonccfcfan

6.7 Income from television broadcasting of any match shall not form part of the proceeds of the match. No facility fees shall be payable to Clubs.

This is regarding the final. There is a faculty fee for our home game at Ricoh but sweet fa for final.

skybluetony176

Is there extra money for getting to/winning the playoffs over and above what prize money we’ve already got for final league position does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread