Wembley pitch (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Only sympathy goes to Man City, if spurs got their stadium in order they wouldn’t have to play on it!

chiefdave

The playing surface itself is one thing but surely they shouldn't be playing with those markings so visible. Has to be putting the players off. Just watching I keep thinking the ball has gone out when it hasn't.

Gazolba

NFL game on Sunday, Top Premier League game on Monday.
Both managers very critical of the surface. Ridiculous if you ask me!
NFL-pitch.jpg

Gazolba

Yep. Definitely should have banned the football and let the superior sporting game take priority.
It all comes down to what earns the most money, so I guess that must be the NFL.

CJ_covblaze

The NFL game has been booked in for this weekend for a considerable amount of time (maybe years). Last night’s game was only booked in a few weeks ago. It’s tough luck for Spurs. The FA should’ve said no to them. Also the Joshua fight set up has had an effect too. It didn’t look much better after that.

Liquid Gold

They were complaining at the state of the pitch in the states after the first game came soon after the Joshua fight ripped the surface up, the only reason they had to play the first game at Wembley was because it was due to take place at Spurs' stadium and they obviously couldn't. All this outrage should be directed at them.

CJ_covblaze

They were complaining at the state of the pitch in the states after the first game came soon after the Joshua fight ripped the surface up, the only reason they had to play the first game at Wembley was because it was due to take place at Spurs' stadium and they obviously couldn't. All this outrage should be directed at them.

Was Twickenham available for the first game? Would’ve been a better option. It’s impressive that Spurs have managed to get the stadium to the point it’s at now in a relatively short amount of time but they should’ve been a bit more realistic and planned for two years away.

Liquid Gold

Was Twickenham available for the first game? Would’ve been a better option. It’s impressive that Spurs have managed to get the stadium to the point it’s at now in a relatively short amount of time but they should’ve been a bit more realistic and planned for two years away.
Not sure about Twickenham but even so the final game on Sunday was booked in ages ago so the pitch still wouldn't have been in mint condition for football.

lifeskyblue

And I thought the Ricoh pitch looked bad last season. I should stop moaning.
But back in 70s most pitches were cut up throughout the winter. Today’s players get carpets 90%+ of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread