Wembley Parking (1 Viewer)

duffer

I'm going to have to drive down on Monday by the looks of it. Just wondered if anyone here had any advice on where to park. More than happy to walk 20-30 minutes or possibly even a bit more, especially if that dodges a bit of traffic.

Any hints or tips welcomed, with apologies if someone has already asked the question. :)

Big Mo Konjic

The Wembley are is all residents parking on days when the stadium is in use. Your best bet is to park at a tube station in a different area. Stanmore is at the end of the Jubilee line and the tube is 10 minutes direct to Wembley Park. Last time I went, there was a massive car park there.

For the record, I live about 3 miles from the stadium and I would not recommend driving to Wembley. The number 18 bus goes directly from Euston station to Wembley high street, and that is where you will find all the pubs.

duffer

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a look. I remember parking on street in Liverpool once. At least they didn't get the alloys. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

no_loyalty

My mate recommended parking at Stanmore Park and catch the tube, as Big Mo has also advised

cov4theprem

I'm going to have to drive down on Monday by the looks of it. Just wondered if anyone here had any advice on where to park. More than happy to walk 20-30 minutes or possibly even a bit more, especially if that dodges a bit of traffic.

Any hints or tips welcomed, with apologies if someone has already asked the question. :)

There is a Euro Car Parts site literally 200 yards from the ground, and I parked there for the checkatrade final. Ring them and ask if you can park there

Legia Sky Blue

Stanmore is definitely good for anyone travelling from Cov, & from where you can then get the train (oyster card seriously reduces prices). If you get there early enough you don't necessarily need to park in the station & face the inevitable long queue to leave, as there is street parking too. There's also a top breakfast cafe if you walk past the station into the town, which is a 5-10 minute walk

Gaz

Last time I parked right near the ground for £10
Just past the coach park where all the Cov coaches parked in, past a small Indian restaurant/bar.

There were industrial units where you could park outside in front of roller shutter doors.

Not loads of spaces but I would try there again if I hadn’t already made travel plans

better days

Oyster cards aren't obsolete I use mine all the time
But as The Great Eastern says you can also use contactless debit cards on the tube

skybluejelly

Park at Harrow and Wealdstone .. £5.50 to park at the station then quick getaway afterwards .as there are not the queues you get at Stanmore ..pity it’s not s Sunday as parking is only £2 ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cv3cov

The Wembley are is all residents parking on days when the stadium is in use. Your best bet is to park at a tube station in a different area. Stanmore is at the end of the Jubilee line and the tube is 10 minutes direct to Wembley Park. Last time I went, there was a massive car park there.

For the record, I live about 3 miles from the stadium and I would not recommend driving to Wembley. The number 18 bus goes directly from Euston station to Wembley high street, and that is where you will find all the pubs.
Do you know how long that bus takes, cheers

Moff

Duffer, last year I drove to Beaconsfield, and parked there and then got the train in.
Huge car park, trains straight to Wembley, its a pretty short trip, the station is literally next door to the stadium, and straight on a train on the way back, as our train just went to Wycombe so didn't have to queue.

Give them a cheer from me, gutted I cant go, will be in far west wales and no way of getting there. Have secured a pub with the game on, and will be trying to turn everyone there into CCFC fans for the day.

SAJ

Try either just park or your parking space. If you park on the estate in Tokyngton,Harrow Road south of Wembley ad you look on a map you can be back on the North circular 10 minutes after leaving the stadium. I have parked there for years for a variety of events at Wembley and never had a problem.

no_loyalty

Park at Harrow and Wealdstone .. £5.50 to park at the station then quick getaway afterwards .as there are not the queues you get at Stanmore ..pity it’s not s Sunday as parking is only £2 ..

Not a Sunday, but its a bank holiday so it should be £2 surely?

Bennosdancingfeet

Try either just park or your parking space. If you park on the estate in Tokyngton,Harrow Road south of Wembley ad you look on a map you can be back on the North circular 10 minutes after leaving the stadium. I have parked there for years for a variety of events at Wembley and never had a problem.

That’s the estate I’m on, is M40 best or M1

Alkhen

Chalkhill primary school is a good shout if you want to pre-book, £15 so not the cheapest but its all above board and secure and still half tge price of the official wembley parking

CV22SBA

Can’t you only get the tube to Wembley Central from there though and it’s about a 20 min walk?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Chalkhill primary school is a good shout if you want to pre-book, £15 so not the cheapest but its all above board and secure and still half tge price of the official wembley parking

I’m in the official Wembley yellow car park and it cost me £15. Did the same for the checkatrade and although a bit slow getting out, it was no worse than the ricoh on a busy day. It’s also right next to the stadium entrance (although that may be partly because I have blue badge parking).

SAJ

I always use the M1 but am coming from Rugby so the 40 isn't really an option. The places you will get hold ups are at the bottom of M1 as it meets A406a as you turn right then as you turn right off slip road to go down Harrow Road. That can be diffcult. Many a time if the queue to get off is big drive to Hanger lane roundabout approx 1/2 mile further on come up the other carriageway and do a left turn. Hanger lane roundabout can be like putting your life on the line.

Alkhen

I’m in the official Wembley yellow car park and it cost me £15. Did the same for the checkatrade and although a bit slow getting out, it was no worse than the ricoh on a busy day. It’s also right next to the stadium entrance (although that may be partly because I have blue badge parking).

Yeah looks like having a blue badge helps!

Users who are viewing this thread