Welsh fan dies at Wembley (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Talk going round that a Welsh fan has been killed after the game.

LastGarrison

Hmm just a pissed up argument or a local rivalry boiling over.

Either way no-one deserves to die whilst attending a football match.

Coventry La La La

A Welsh fan has died from head injuries after being assaulted at Wembley ahead of Wales' Euro 2012 qualifier against England.

Six Welsh supporters have been arrested in relation to the death.

A post on the Cardiff City forum named the victim as 41-year-old Michael Dye, from Ely, and said the club would pay tribute at Saturday's match.

A message from moderator Carl Curtis posted at 9.53pm said: "The sad news tonight is that Mikey Dye (Ely Trendy) has died tonight after an incident outside the away turnstiles at Wembley.

"I would urge everyone to leave the whispers, rumours and stories going around the internet tonight where they are out of respect for Mikey's family members.

"I have been asked to put this message out from the club and I have also been asked to say that the club will give Mikey a send off on Saturday at the Doncaster game. The club officials have passed on their condolences and will do so again this Saturday.

"RIP MIKEY DYE"

MatthewWallis

Disgusting. I love football but I'd never kill someone just because they support my rivals absolute joke

Covstu

I think we would have been banned, fined etc if an english fan was involved! Just stupidity from the SAME sets of fans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread