Well (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Brilliant tonight I was totally calm and was never worried that we weren’t going to win the game, seldom have I felt like this

The city has a team to be proud of and we have to ride this wave as far as it takes us. Robins has cracked it and put together a decent team, the board ought to recognise this and give him a new contract his achievements so far is astounding

I don’t think we are loads better than last season but gyo has changed it for me, teams are worried about us, we are being paid far more respect than last season. The defence isn’t under so much pressure and they have cut out the ridiculous mistakes we have 4 excellent centre backs. We are more of a threat going forward, the midfield lads are doing well. Just shows that a bit of momentum can breed confidence

I genuinely think championship is at its weakest atm but who cares, their are some dreadful sides in it, you could argue we shouldn’t have lost any games this season
Tonight’s attendance was phenomenal and I hope the extra money is ploughed back into the team asap

we are all dreaming now of the big league and why not hey, we’ve suffered for years but the last 4 years Robins has made us proud to be cov city fans

long may this continue

Evo1883

Brilliant tonight I was totally calm and was never worried that we weren’t going to win the game, seldom have I felt like this

The city has a team to be proud of and we have to ride this wave as far as it takes us. Robins has cracked it and put together a decent team, the board ought to recognise this and give him a new contract his achievements so far is astounding

I don’t think we are loads better than last season but gyo has changed it for me, teams are worried about us, we are being paid far more respect than last season. The defence isn’t under so much pressure and they have cut out the ridiculous mistakes we have 4 excellent centre backs. We are more of a threat going forward, the midfield lads are doing well. Just shows that a bit of momentum can breed confidence

I genuinely think championship is at its weakest atm but who cares, their are some dreadful sides in it, you could argue we shouldn’t have lost any games this season
Tonight’s attendance was phenomenal and I hope the extra money is ploughed back into the team asap

we are all dreaming now of the big league and why not hey, we’ve suffered for years but the last 4 years Robins has made us proud to be cov city fans

long may this continue

We are a hell of alot better than last season

Fitter .. stronger .. faster ..

covmark

The effect a good football team can have is incredible, people singing on the bus on the way home, people high fiving each other in my local shop, its nuts, but long may it continue.
Haha wish I was up there. However I'm living down south, where my workmates are texting me the league table asking wtf is going on? Long may it continue.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Harries11

My girlfriends first game tonight, and she was shocked by the noise, couldn’t always say that at our stadium. Big vik is unplayable

The Great Eastern

Talked with some Norwich fans tonight in the boozer and they said the overall opinion is that Robin's will be a target for the Canaries should there be a vacancy at Carrow Road anytime soon. He's an ex Norwich player who is highly thought of round these parts.
Do I think he would got to Norfolk in the next 6 months ? Probably not but an increased wages offer would swing most people....

shmmeee

Talked with some Norwich fans tonight in the boozer and they said the overall opinion is that Robin's will be a target for the Canaries should there be a vacancy at Carrow Road anytime soon. He's an ex Norwich player who is highly thought of round these parts.
Do I think he would got to Norfolk in the next 6 months ? Probably not but an increased wages offer would swing most people....

Dullest job in football. Piss Championship, get battered in the Prem, rinse repeat.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

We best start saying our goodbyes to Robins then if 3 blokes in a pub said they would have him! Hasn’t their manager signed a new contract there only weeks ago?

Torquay Sky Blue

Fuck Norwich ...they're nailed on relegation and we're a bigger club anyway

Terry_dactyl

long may this continue
I think We started off last season trying to play as we are now but without the players to achieve it. Gyo has been great but I think Waghorn and Moore’s influence can’t go underestimated. They’ve solved our weakest positions from last year.

I really love that we’ve got a bit of depth to our squad. Seeing Walker coming on and with the likes of sheaf, Jones, Kane etc we’ve got a bit of variation.
I’m trying not to get carried away!!

covboy9

Norwich is a far more attractive job but I like to think/hope robins has learnt his sky blue blood lesson!

pusbccfc

He won't go. He tried elsewhere and wasn't good enough. He is so suited for Cov. Absolutely no reason to leave.

I think We started off last season trying to play as we are now but without the players to achieve it. Gyo has been great but I think Waghorn and Moore’s influence can’t go underestimated. They’ve solved our weakest positions from last year.

I really love that we’ve got a bit of depth to our squad. Seeing Walker coming on and with the likes of sheaf, Jones, Kane etc we’ve got a bit of variation.
I’m trying not to get carried away!!

Waghorn today played his part in all 3 goals. Had the shot that was cleared off the line for the first, laid the ball off nicely to Hamer to put that unexpected header through to Kane and then set up the third. Only the one goal but plenty of contributions - must have a big impact on Gyokeres.

Gibbo

Sup Canary? Robins seems happy here and has every right (at the moment at least) to think he can take us to the promised land… yes it’s a fucking stretch but I’ve downed a few already this evening.

I personally can’t see him leaving the frying pan only to jump into the fire anywhere else. Ownership should lock him into a longer contract asap
Contracts can always be bought out. It is the value that is important.

I have long asumed that Robins is on a comparatively good wedge with bonuses on top. Otherwise why put up with the whole SISU / ground rubbish. The higher we go, the less applicable that is, though.

These days you don't just get a manager, you get his team as well, so we would likley lose AV as well, were Robins to be poached.

Sky Blue Pete

Contracts can always be bought out. It is the value that is important.

I have long asumed that Robins is on a comparatively good wedge with bonuses on top. Otherwise why put up with the whole SISU / ground rubbish. The higher we go, the less applicable that is, though.

These days you don't just get a manager, you get his team as well, so we would likley lose AV as well, were Robins to be poached.
They all buy into the overall project I think. The most likely break up for me will be AV trying management for himself

Users who are viewing this thread