Well done lads (1 Viewer)

That performance today was incredible

So proud of the sky blues

Lets hope they do that most games now and we can get a right good run going now with a performance like that

they now know whats expected of them and i have no doubt that we will be in contention playing like that

Bring on the F.A cup and some sweet revenge

Nick

Administrator
Totally agree! Although we lost I am really proud and the feeling when Dann scored in the last minute was immense.

Peter Griffin

I watched on Sky as it was too far for me midweek and it wasn't pay day! Really proud of City's attitude, we stood up well against a strong Newcastle side. If CC keeps us playing like that who knows where it will lead!

Well done lads.

G

Gregsy!!

Suzoooooooooo your a bad omen please dont go again!! ;):D:D:D:D:D we had one half decent performance and everyone goes mental...back to the normal shit then saturday! :D:D

suzoooooo

Suzoooooooooo your a bad omen please dont go again!! ;):D:D:D:D:D

i was a good omen coz i said they wouldnt get hammered and they didnt:D:D
i dunno what it was like in the other stands but i say well done to the cet stand aswell coz they really made some noise:D

Bunnykins

Are you sure The Noise was'nt Gregsy Screaming when he had his Bum pinched :D;)

Last edited:
G

Gregsy!!

The noise was suzooooand her daughter and neighbour fighting over my affections!! :D:D:D

BUT I CHOSE JODIE INSTEAD!! :D:D:D:D SORRY LADYS..BUT THANKS ANYWAY :?:?

Nick

Administrator
There seemed to be a lot of passion! When Gunnarson threw that chair in a rush to get it out of the way made me proud. Especially as he was clearly injured but carried on for a good 45 more minutes.

im-confused

I would like to think that we could play like that in the league, but you know how it is.. players up their game for big teams.

Jodiebuck37

The noise was suzooooand her daughter and neighbour fighting over my affections!! :D:D:D

BUT I CHOSE JODIE INSTEAD!! :D:D:D:D SORRY LADYS..BUT THANKS ANYWAY :?:?

hahahaha... bless ya... its still not fair tho cus i cudnt see u at the game but i no u cud c me!! :(

Suzoooooooooo your a bad omen please dont go again!! ;):D:D:D:D:D

i was a good omen coz i said they wouldnt get hammered and they didnt:D:D
i dunno what it was like in the other stands but i say well done to the cet stand aswell coz they really made some noise:D

Yea they did make alot of noise... but i think MY tesco stand were better :D:D:D they were REALLY loud!! lol. great game, great atmosphere, really enjoyed myself!!!

well... apart from bein out by the coaches and havin to run back in after the equalizer!! :p

ccfc1987

atmosphere tuesday night was good but not as good as the last home game at highfeid road memories,and the team did grt and a good turn out from the sba pitty thay did not show for the bristol city game,,,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread