well done Joy, Tim and co - smash the council up!!! yessssss!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trueskyblue2222

i cant hide my pleasure at today's news!!! its a brilliant result - it is not the final order but for the case to progress into the final stages on the points raised in the permission order, it points to a massive drubbing over the council scumbags!!!

lets hope this completely brings doen the council, ACL and everyone associated with them. lets see sisu / otium go from strength to strength and get us up the leagues! go on City!!

this a a good day for the 'eyes open' fans of ccfc!

now a good 3-0 win at 40 to 1 tomorrow will do me fine. PUSB

Tonylinc

i cant hide my pleasure at today's news!!! its a brilliant result - it is not the final order but for the case to progress into the final stages on the points raised in the permission order, it points to a massive drubbing over the council scumbags!!!

lets hope this completely brings doen the council, ACL and everyone associated with them. lets see sisu / otium go from strength to strength and get us up the leagues! go on City!!

You really do think that this is a good result for CCFC don't you. You are very much mistaken my friend. This is a good result for Shitzu and their investors nobody else!

T

trueskyblue2222

sisu and theyre investors are ccfc! open your eyes! we need to support them,so they support us - what have the council ever done for us? and please dont bring up the fees for building the Ricoh - thats OUR money not the councils

bigfatronssba

sisu and theyre investors are ccfc! open your eyes! we need to support them,so they support us - what have the council ever done for us? and please dont bring up the fees for building the Ricoh - thats OUR money not the councils

Evening Mr Meir,

Sisu are ccfc?

I think there is 1500 Sixfields goers you need to tell that to then, because apparently they hate sisu but still support CCFC. I think you should tell them their supporting sisu.

ricohroar

Got to be a winde up, sounds like Lee Meir from fb. Who I personally know, and he had a season ticket at Highbury few years back. A real jug eared twat with no mates

bigfatronssba

Got to be a winde up, sounds like Lee Meir from fb. Who I personally know, and he had a season ticket at Highbury few years back. A real jug eared twat with no mates

He sets up different sisu loving groups on FB and likes his own posts. What a loser.

Astute

The only people it is good news for is Timothy and Joy not having to give any proof of a new stadium for at least another year and anyone that enjoys going to home games in Northampton.

T

trueskyblue2222

oooh did you write that all on your own? or did your carer help you along?

valiant15
user-online.png

CCFC ManagerJoin DateApr 2010Last Online1 Minute AgoLocationCoventryPosts3,332Threads35
1,107 Like Received In 596 Posts

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Go and play on the m6 you fucking demented retard.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Astute

You have just said it all. If you support CCFC you support SISU.

Twat.

T

trueskyblue2222

its good news for those of us city fans with eyes open - not closed, whom support Joy Sepalla and Tim Fisher and the crew, whom by the way are doing a marvelous job, and it has to be said (overall) on the pitch the club owners are making the right decisions and have been for some time! Go Joy

Tonylinc

@trueskyblue2222. You appear to be a rather nasty piece of work with whom I have no desire to communicate.

TheRoyalScam

Join Date: Nov 2013 - says it all - just another SISU troll/wum - another one for the 'ignore' button:)

tuousis

1st Class IDIOT,go to bed and carry on dreaming,

bigfatronssba

its good news for those of us city fans with eyes open - not closed, whom support Joy Sepalla and Tim Fisher and the crew, whom by the way are doing a marvelous job, and it has to be said (overall) on the pitch the club owners are making the right decisions and have been for some time! Go Joy

Could you explain to us heathens how todays events help get the club back to Coventry?

RFC

But all the xxxxxxx on here suggests the majority are taking sides, against the owners.

However I would suggest you all take a much longer & deeper look at both CCC & ACL!

Have A Nice Day

Tonylinc

But all the xxxxxxx on here suggests the majority are taking sides, against the owners.

However I would suggest you all take a much longer & deeper look at both CCC & ACL!

Have A Nice Day
Firstly, all the evidence in the public domain suggests that Shitzu are the bad guys. If you know differently then please post. Secondly, what do you think will happen if Shitzu get their hands on the Ricoh?

tuousis

Have A Nice Day
No not just on here,take a lookat Sixfields.not many supporting because of the owners.

ajsccfc

Sometimes you see threads and think that maybe the internet wasn't such a good idea after all.

letsallsingtogether

To be fair it is a good thing apart from the cost to us tax payers both sides will now have to air everything in public.

That includes Sisu so all that went on will become clear.

Bring it on show us your true colours sisu?

theferret

Secondly, what do you think will happen if Shitzu get their hands on the Ricoh?

They'll bring in AEG to manage it?

Or perhaps you are from the school of thought that thinks they'll flatten it and sell it to developers who will build Europe's largest Taybarns and an old people's home.

I mean really, what the hell do you think they'll do? They'll bring in a stadium management company to run it surely, isn't that obvious?

As for the op, why would you all bite when it is obviously a lame wind-up?

You can all call me a cock now, it goes with the territory I suppose.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
trueskyblue2222 secretly caught writing a draft of his post before trying to type it.......

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread