weekend game (1 Viewer)

coop

With the sixfields pitch looking likely to be called off again why doesn't sisu approach acl to hire the Ricoh for Saturday. Leicester under 21s only paid £1800 obviously they would be charged a bit more but it would increase the crowd

SkyBlueSid

It is outrageous incompetence that they can ignore a perfect pitch being available in their home city while games are being postponed on that muck-heap 35 miles away. But it sort of sums the club up now. Sod the fans, sod the team, sod everybody, just as long as Joy and her scuzzy gang don't have to be shown to be in the wrong.

Pity really, as if they did play at the Ricoh on Saturday I would attend my first CCFC game this season. Others would feel the same, and it would re-engage some of the lost fans to a small degree. By next season most people will have moved on for good, which is what they fail to appreciate.

coop

That's exactly the way I feel about it the chance is there and sisu don't give a shit as long as it doesn't make them look anymore stupid than they already do.

skyblue1991

With the sixfields pitch looking likely to be called off again why doesn't sisu approach acl to hire the Ricoh for Saturday. Leicester under 21s only paid £1800 obviously they would be charged a bit more but it would increase the crowd

And yet we paid £1.2 million a season. Why can't we have the pitch for £1800 a game?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The football league will not allow a team to pick and choose where they play by the game. Our 'home' ground is in Northampton; that isn't changing anytime soon.

Countless times this has been suggested, but in reality, it's a non starter.

Plus with weather as it is country wide, I doubt our game will be the only one that gets called off at the weekend.

Look at Man City tonight. Sometimes it's unavoidable

SkyBlue_Bear83

The football league will not allow a team to pick and choose where they play by the game. Our 'home' ground is in Northampton; that isn't changing anytime soon.

Countless times this has been suggested, but in reality, it's a non starter.

Plus with weather as it is country wide, I doubt our game will be the only one that gets called off at the weekend.

Look at Man City tonight. Sometimes it's unavoidable
That isn't because of the pitch though it was safety reason, it because they had a red warnings in that area of the country which means risk to life. Kind of pointless calling it off so late when the majority of home/aways fans have already arrived though.

bringbackrattles

This makes a lot of sense but we know by now common sense isn't a strong point to the owners.
Just think the Ricoh is standing there just waiting for us to return,but I've a feeling it's going to stay that way for a long time to come.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
That isn't because of the pitch though it was safety reason, it because they had a red warnings in that area of the country which means risk to life. Kind of pointless calling it off so late when the majority of home/aways fans have already arrived though.

That's true. I too think it's pointless as the weather warnings have been in place for most of the day.

shmmeee

One of my students emailed the Ricoh to ask how much it would be to rent the Ricoh pitch for a school project.

He got told:

Hi ******,

We charge £5000 + vat for the Hire of our pitch which includes the following

- Hire of the Football Pitch

- Home and Away Dressing Room, medial room, referees room
- Stewarding for up to 1000 spectators
-
Cleaning of Dressing Areas
- Boardroom for VIP’s
- Lounge One for Spectators
- PA System (does not include announcer)
- Goals and Flag Poles

I hope this provides you with the information you need.

Kind regards

Caroline Lissaman | Head of Sales and Planning
The Ricoh Arena
0844 873 6304 | Fax: 0844 873 6598

E:[email protected]

Last edited:

robbiethemole

Yeah, what a shame all those Sunderland fans went all the way to Manchester for no reason tonight!!:claping hands::jerkit:

ccfcway

So, £10k a game match day costs = 10 x 23 = £230k.
£5k a game rent of the facilities = £5k x 23 = £115k

So, a reasonable rent would be £350k ?

Hi ******,

We charge £5000 + vat for the Hire of our pitch which includes the following

- Hire of the Football Pitch

- Home and Away Dressing Room, medial room, referees room
- Stewarding for up to 1000 spectators
-
Cleaning of Dressing Areas
- Boardroom for VIP’s
- Lounge One for Spectators
- PA System (does not include announcer)
- Goals and Flag Poles

I hope this provides you with the information you need.

Kind regards

Caroline Lissaman | Head of Sales and Planning
The Ricoh Arena
0844 873 6304 | Fax: 0844 873 6598

ccfcway

One of my students emailed the Ricoh to ask how much it would be to rent the Ricoh pitch for a school project.

Gotta say, I feel sort of bad having a go at Tim Fisher now, I didnt realise he was doing it for a school project

J

Jack Griffin

He got told:

Can you get some quotes from other grounds? e.g. Try Nene Park, Corby Town and a few other smaller grounds..

Users who are viewing this thread