We should all wear black for the Watford game....and bring banners. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Will it make a difference? Football League show will be too interested in Leicester or QPR to cover it!

ccfcway

I'm going in Black...

To be more presise, my life size Eric Black costume.

Will prob get thrown out for someone who got instant success with putting it on.

gouldberg

If our stewards are anything like those at Villa banners will be pointless. Some bloke had a "Had Enough, Houllier Out" banner and that was removed rather quickly. It's a shame that whole freedom of speech lark isn't about any-more.

aston-villa-main-256832578.jpg

Here's the steward beginning to take it down. Way to spoil the fun.

ccfcway

maybe we should get it painted into the seats, SISU OUT. It could be seen on matchday then !

ccfcadz

If our stewards are anything like those at Villa banners will be pointless. Some bloke had a "Had Enough, Houllier Out" banner and that was removed rather quickly. It's a shame that whole freedom of speech lark isn't about any-more.

aston-villa-main-256832578.jpg

Here's the steward beginning to take it down. Way to spoil the fun.

Should have tipped the steward over the edge, that would have taught him a lesson:D

rob9872

Im gonna be hanging out of the back of Eric Black for the 90 minute duration of the game just in front of the directors box in full support of this. Don't forget to give us a wave

rob9872

Perhaps if I tire we'll change ends at half-time

Users who are viewing this thread