We need a march through the centre of Coventry to rid the city of Wasps (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

After the completely appalling behaviour of our landlords who seem to have no morals at all .Completely devoid of responsibility.
We need a march through the city centre demanding that Wasps leave Coventry immediately
They are a disgrace to the sporting word.
Invite the nations' media to expose these scoundrels

CCFC54321

After the completely appalling behaviour of our landlords who seem to have no morals at all .Completely devoid of responsibility.tends
We need a march through the city centre demanding that Wasps leave Coventry immediately
They are a disgrace to the sporting word.
Invite the nations' media to expose these scoundrels
I think it’ll get a good turnout as well.

pusbccfc

Another one?!

Doubt a march would bother them, but why not?

Last two were brilliant. It needs to be part of a campaign against them and the council.

rexo87

March in Broadgate is one option. The other thing we must do is that if this is not resolved by the time wasps play their first game, 17th September then we HAVE to make sure we at the very least have a presence at the game and really we should be doing everything we can to get the game cancelled. I know we are playing Birmingham away that day but I would argue if this situation is not resolved then this is far more important. We will also only be given 2000 tickets for Brum so should be plenty people around to get up the CBS. We have to make it as difficult as possible for Wasps to stay

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Hobo

This is a great idea because it is how we got rid of SISU.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Thing is though that we're talking about a march for this, yet people will do fuck all for things that are far more important like the cost of living crisis while energy companies make record profits.

Users who are viewing this thread