"We know that the Sky Blue Trust has met with CCC/Wasps behind closed doors" (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

Taken from "Drunken Wasp" forum.... Interesting!

2. Untrue. I see it more as a willingness to enter such discussions if the ownership changes, perhaps as a result of a Wasps-friendly consortium taking over. We know that the Sky Blue Trust has met with the Council/Wasps behind closed doors and that ACL attempted a similar strategy with Preston Haskell in 2013. Is this to say that Eastwood is masterminding a hijack no, but I don't think the SBTers believe SISU are in with a shout of a stake.

shepardo01

What's your point? Looks like they have just read posts on here
Possibly. Although has it ever been actually agreed on here that this has happened. (I honestly don't know).
Thought it just further highlights what you and others have said about the trusts possible agenda and not being independent from all sides. And hence again their reluctance to support worthwhile pressure on either of these to parties (Wasps/CCC)
I have questioned whether they are actually representative of our fans??

letsallsingtogether

They've met Seppala behind closed doors in the past too...
And with Fisher many times.
Difference now is Tim and Joy won't meet anyone lately.
Funny how they have all been on CWR over the last few weeks only one side not interested in putting there story across?
Our owner has not spoken to anyone since 2016.

shmmeee

And with Fisher many times.
Difference now is Tim and Joy won't meet anyone lately.
Funny how they have all been on CWR over the last few weeks only one side not interested in putting there story across?
Our owner has not spoken to anyone since 2016.

That’s because she’s a saint who won’t engage in “PR” and “media games”.

At least that’s what I read on here.

shmmeee

£10 if you link to anybody ever saying that.

Just so we are clear. You’ll give me £10 real money if I can find someone on here claiming talking to the press is “PR” or “media games”?

You sure you want that bet? Do I get double if it’s you?

chiefdave

Just so we are clear. You’ll give me £10 real money if I can find someone on here claiming talking to the press is “PR” or “media games”?

Not trying to change the terms already are you? In your original post you said people were posting that Seppala is a saint.

Nick

Administrator

Nice try, it clearly means people saying she doesn't engage in that.

Nice bit of squirming though.

shmmeee

Nice try, it clearly means people saying she doesn't engage in that.

Nice bit of squirming though.

“Squirming” lol OK mate.

Adult illiteracy isn’t something to be ashamed of. I don’t think any less of you.

shmmeee

I can read ok, hence I can see the massive change when I asked you to prove it.

Mate, why do you think I gave you a chance to back out if I was trying to trick you?

Seriously. Read it again. You’ve misread it and gone off on one. Slightly embarrassed for you TBH.

Nick

Administrator
Mate, why do you think I gave you a chance to back out if I was trying to trick you?

Seriously. Read it again. You’ve misread it and gone off on one. Slightly embarrassed for you TBH.
You said you read on here she didn't engage in media games or pr. Hence I've asked you to link to it.

Users who are viewing this thread