Video Watford v Coventry City highlights (3 Viewers)

higgs

Who is number 2? Looked at fault for the first two goals very weak defending

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Legia Sky Blue

There are faults all over the place. McCallum got done for the 1st & 3rd goals. O'Hare was slow closing down their player for the 3rd so that he was in the penalty area when he raised his arm. Not sure who but someone vacated their zone for the free header for the corner for the 2nd. Could Marosi have done more for the first and anticipated the cross from the byline? The whole team are making too many basic footballing errors at the moment.

shmmeee

Two great finishes there from us. Tighten up on the mistakes at the back and we look a decent Championship side.

Two 10-15 goal strikers, 3 Championship quality midfielders, When Dabo is back arguably three decent wing backs.

Wonder if another CB and maybe even a more commanding keeper isnt on Robins mind for Jan if there’s anything left in the budget.

StevieM

Ostigard was very unlucky with the first goal, winger skins McCallum and fires the ball low and it clipped Ostigards heel.
Could have gone anywhere but the jammy Watford bastard had the ball bounce off him and in.
I really think we are due a rub of the green and somebody will get hammered.

SlowerThanPlatt

Ostigard was very unlucky with the first goal, winger skins McCallum and fires the ball low and it clipped Ostigards heel.
Could have gone anywhere but the jammy Watford bastard had the ball bounce off him and in.

We haven’t been unlucky this season, it’s constant poor choices and bad defending

steve cooper

Watching their penalty again, it seems to me that their player deliberately aimed the ball at O'Hare, who initially tried to get his foot to it, then it seems he put his arms up to protect his head. Remember he had a bad head injury last year.

Nick

Administrator
Watching their penalty again, it seems to me that their player deliberately aimed the ball at O'Hare, who initially tried to get his foot to it, then it seems he put his arms up to protect his head. Remember he had a bad head injury last year.

He isn't 7 foot.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm sorry to say, but we just aren't clinical enough to hammer an opposition.

Our defensive mistakes have been so bad they are overshadowing our appalling finishing.

Johhny Blue

Now we’re really grasping at straws

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I still think Mark Robins deserves a knighthood! ;)

stupot07

Sorry but I cannot see how their player knows in that split second that o'Hare is going to put his hands in the air, then makes a decision that he will kick the ball into that space in anticipation of him throwing his arms up.

The flight of the ball is exactly where you would be hitting a cross to the far post.

You watch defenders and they are now putting their hands behind their back to prevent hand balls being given, O'Hares are stretched out a mile.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
2514dbed486e4f1af01402adfaf35f45.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread