Watching Friday (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

I assumed that because I am registered on the CCFC site and had bought Ifollow match passes from the site this season that that would mean I was okay to log on this evening and watch the game (I bought this season’s membership and ST). Just looking on there now it seems that there was a separate registration for Ifollow which is now not available. Can anyone confirm this please? Looks like I will be buying a Sky pass again.

SkyblueBri

I assumed that because I am registered on the CCFC site and had bought Ifollow match passes from the site this season that that would mean I was okay to log on this evening and watch the game (I bought this season’s membership and ST). Just looking on there now it seems that there was a separate registration for Ifollow which is now not available. Can anyone confirm this please? Looks like I will be buying a Sky pass again.
I am now like you totally confused, brought loads of Ifollow passes which they acknowledge by email, so they have my email address, Also member and season ticket holder. So whats wrong, any body got any idea?

Irish Sky Blue

I am now like you totally confused, brought loads of Ifollow passes which they acknowledge by email, so they have my email address, Also member and season ticket holder. So whats wrong, any body got any idea?
Being an old duffer, I took the advice of my son who said we didn't have to do anything else as we were already registered on the CCFC site. He can pay for my Sky pass tonight if he was wrong!

shmmeee

Being an old duffer, I took the advice of my son who said we didn't have to do anything else as we were already registered on the CCFC site. He can pay for my Sky pass tonight if he was wrong!

You need an iFollow account with the same email as your CCFC account. If you’ve never watched iFollow your son is out of pocket I think.

I’ve made the same mistake and forgot I signed up with a different email for iFollow. Have an old account under the right email but the password reset isn’t working so can’t get into it. Think I’ll be on the phone to iFollow support tonight.

SkyblueBri

Just got this back from club,
Hi Brian

Thanks for your email. If you are having issues logging in to ifollow, please contact the iFollow team on [email protected] who will be able to help you.

I have checked the spreadsheet and you are set up correctly to be able to watch tonight (i.e. you have the same email address across both accounts)

Kind Regards

Mark

slyblue57

Yep same email address for both club and IFollow, both send me emails.
Yes me too, previously bought games on ifollow, same email address but logging in only gives me option to purchase an audio pass for the game. Nothing to say i have access to the live game.
Club say if theres a problem contact ifollow which I ve done and got the generated reply they ll get back to me, however it also says if its re match pass then contact your Club ?
I wait with bated breath lol
pusb

Irish Sky Blue

I just had an email back from Rebecca Shortland at the club. She said she had just checked and I will be okay for tonight.

SkyblueBri

Yes me too, previously bought games on ifollow, same email address but logging in only gives me option to purchase an audio pass for the game. Nothing to say i have access to the live game.
Club say if theres a problem contact ifollow which I ve done and got the generated reply they ll get back to me, however it also says if its re match pass then contact your Club ?
I wait with bated breath lol
pusb
This is designed to send us mad, I have had the same as you, only Audio now, also contacted IFollow.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Are you all logging in on the iFollow app or on browsers? There’s often issues with browser access that can be solved by using a different browser, turning it off and back on etc.

At the moment it just says “access will be available 1 hour before kick off” when I log in (on a phone / safari).

slyblue57

Are you all logging in on the iFollow app or on browsers? There’s often issues with browser access that can be solved by using a different browser, turning it off and back on etc.

At the moment it just says “access will be available 1 hour before kick off” when I log in (on a phone / safari).
I logging in through Chrome browser and have tried Firefox as well, that usually is the best for my laptop.No luck with either both only giving me an option to purchase audio.
Its a good job i ve got Sky.
I ll wait to see if ifollow get back to me.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I logging in through Chrome browser and have tried Firefox as well, that usually is the best for my laptop.No luck with either both only giving me an option to purchase audio.
Does it say anything about access an hour before kick off?

SkyblueBri

Tried both Firefox and Edge got just the audio option

BornSlippySkyBlue

Tried both Firefox and Edge got just the audio option
I don’t think you will see much else at the moment, it becomes available nearer to kick off. If it isn’t actually saying there’s an error it might just be too early? If I log in to the app there is no sign of a live game, just the ‘upcoming games’ and ‘latest videos’. I’m assuming it will work later (foolishly maybe, but have sky anyway so meh).

slyblue57

Strangely it does say that on the firefox browser but not on chrome.
But both prompt me to purchase audio.

slyblue57

Just had an email from the Club saying i ve access to the game tonite . I ll keep my fingers crossed. I did nt message the Club so maybe they re contacting everyone now.
pusb

Users who are viewing this thread