Wasps (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

GaryJones

Well here we go again - we will be launching legal action against Wasps (quite rightly) so I think we can now consider the on-off relationship with Wasps firmly off again.
Record season ticket sales with fans not able to actually see the club play at home is a real kick in the teeth and as an avid Wasps-hater I for one think we as fans should consider a group legal claim against Wasps for ruining our season so far and for causing undue emotional turmoil.
I'm probably spouting off a load of crap but I’m so pissed off I can’t stop chanting “fucking wasps - I fucking hate wasps - fucking wasps” as I wander through the kitchen and even as I’m walking through town - I need to do something - people now cross the road as they see this mental old man chanting obscenities walking toward then - Wasps are changing me!!!!
Help!!!!
1660482934389.gif

D

Deleted member 2477

Well here you go if it will cheer you up happy to share my avatar pic.
If they go bust and ship out of Coventry I think we should organise a party in the park type celibration with the enemy playing and we can all bring a wasps flag to burn

Sick Boy

Well here you go if it will cheer you up happy to share my avatar pic.
If they go bust and ship out of Coventry I think we should organise a party in the park type celibration with the enemy playing and we can all bring a wasps flag to burn
The Enemy 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread