Wasps Tweet (1 Viewer)

jto123

Has everybody seen this? I'm not usually one being sucked into the negativity on Twitter, but I had to rip into them for this one. Disrespectful doesn't cover it.

clint van damme

So are we going to do something about it or are we going to just bleat about it on here?
This will be my last post on it, are we going to grow some bollocks or not?
If we are, first wasps home game with fans be by 5he Jimmy Him statue, protestt, and when the game kicks off reclaim you're brick.
I'll be there.

covcity4life

So are we going to do something about it or are we going to just bleat about it on here?
If we are, first wasps home game with fans be by 5he Jimmy Him statue, prorwdt, and when the game kicks off reclaim you're brick.
I'll be there.
Like the shield tv show. They have now been "greenlit"

cc84cov

If we are, first wasps home game with fans be by 5he Jimmy Him statue, protestt, and when the game kicks off reclaim you're brick.
I'll be there.
I’m in I’ll bring as many as I can also and get it all over social media but we need serious numbers nick maybe get this running on here as he’s got pull

Nick

Administrator
They're literally trying to grasp at having some some sort of history.

There's a fat prick who goes into my local Sainsburys in Bournemouth with a Wasps top on, on a mobility scooter. Gonna nick his wheels next time I see him 😡

There's a full kit wanker at the gym I used to go to. Never did much just walked round huffing and puffing and stretching.

Proper paedo looking little rat.

Tommo1993

We could steal one of their songs, but then I remembered all of them in rugby are so bland and dog shit.

rob9872

When they go bust we should sing swing low sweet chariot at our Ricoh return

Magwitch

Be patient,the inevitable will happen just a question of when, their debts are too high, their commitments too much,they have one sugar daddy and he’s backing off. The Coventry project has failed its become too big for them and this virus has really crushed them and still no real light at the end of the tunnel for them. What happens re. the Ricoh who knows could be sold on to a third party I suppose.
Regarding us, again be patient, we will be playing behind closed doors for a month or two, then reduce gates, talk of 17% to start with that’s about 5000, no away fans. We can run and survive that no ground costs, Wasps won’t be able to. Our ground situation makes us all angry but we can and will get through it, D.Day is approaching faster than we think.i believe.

higgs

They might eventually build houses on the Ricoh by the way are they still paying to have it called the Ricoh arena?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Is it easy to create an account on their forum?
Think they're pretty quick to ban anyone that doesn't tow the line. Remember looking on there when the news on the move first came out and anyone who complained about it didn't seem to last long.

Ring Of Steel

It’s not all one way on their board, is this one of us on there?

“To be fair, I agree that in any ‘he said she said’ situation without proof it's hard to know. But what I would say is that Boddy has never struck me as a dishonest guy or a liar, and his note here is pretty damming, including the threat to make public what was in the NDA. A round ball very much back in London Wasps half, I think.”

Nick

Administrator
Why the fuck are local Wasps “fans” gloating and rubbing this all in? What did CCFC ever do to them?
Because they have been told for years that it is fucking SISU over. Hence they get all excited about it.

That's what the Trust and local media have pushed and allowed to happen.

Grendel

Is it easy to create an account on their forum?

It ia on the drunken wasps one but you get turfed off as soon as you show your hand and also there are very few contributors

the Kent wasps guy is pretty sensible. The worst are Al from Cov (someone who used to be a CRFC fan) and Steve from Cov.

jordan210

They might eventually build houses on the Ricoh by the way are they still paying to have it called the Ricoh arena?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don’t think Ricoh pay anything or much anymore for it.

Costs are too high for wasps to remove the branding apparently.

think Ricoh moved out of the small office they had

Users who are viewing this thread