WASPS getting battered great weekend (1 Viewer)

Otis

Ahh, didums.

giphy.gif

pastythegreat

This weekend gets better and better. That’s Wasps finished in there last ever play off game before there players leave/ cost cutting kicks in next season.

There finished.
Made worse by the city fans "ruining" the pitch after the Morcambe game no doubt!

letsallsingtogether

This weekend gets better and better. That’s Wasps finished in there last ever play off game before there players leave/ cost cutting kicks in next season.

There finished.
Just got in some new players one is an all Black not bad for cost cutting.

djbooth

Just got in some new players one is an all Black not bad for cost cutting.
I think he has only played for fhe maroi all blacks 3 times back in 2o16 and hasn’t played since. The maroi all blacks is the b team for the all blacks. I’m not a egg chasing fan but when it was mentioned on the radio. The wasps fans seemed pretty underwhelmed by this signing.

christonabike

Watching City last night reminded me of the Premiership days. Guts Gaul and damn right perseverance with sweat to try to win games stacked against us. First season after 24 years without a season ticket and last night brought something back I had lost long ago.
I was just going for the last ten years in a habitual way like a robot suffering to teams who were organised and had a team of players more equipped to the lower division battles.
The large stand last night full of City fans pushing the team over the line really brought back what the City means to me and my late father.
PUSB

pastythegreat

Watching City last night reminded me of the Premiership days. Guts Gaul and damn right perseverance with sweat to try to win games stacked against us. First season after 24 years without a season ticket and last night brought something back I had lost long ago.
I was just going for the last ten years in a habitual way like a robot suffering to teams who were organised and had a team of players more equipped to the lower division battles.
The large stand last night full of City fans pushing the team over the line really brought back what the City means to me and my late father.
PUSB
Great words! Echoed by many on here! #PUSB

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Last night I was immensely proud to be a Cov fan. Fuck Wasps. I said two years ago that this bond would fuck them up and I’m happy to have been proved correct.
Another bond that will fuck them up is the bond between a community and their natural sports teams succeeding. While we've been on the decline and CRFC have been off the radar it's been easy to make excuses to stay away and watch the new shiny big timers. Hopefully with both teams in the right direction there's a little bit more pride around the city reigniting that bond.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

Last night I was immensely proud to be a Cov fan. Fuck Wasps. I said two years ago that this bond would fuck them up and I’m happy to have been proved correct.

The Coventry public need to drive the final nail into wasps and give anyone from Coventry who attends something to think about. Plant a seed in there heads it’s wrong to go.

The Coventry public will finish wasps off although there doing a superb job in finished themselfs off.

We can just help finish them off earlier than they would want.

CCFC54321

Any player that signs for wasps will be a player that is desperate for a contract somewhere. If your a good player you would do your homework and realise that franchises is unstable and built on sinking sand.

Amcoventry

I think he has only played for fhe maroi all blacks 3 times back in 2o16 and hasn’t played since. The maroi all blacks is the b team for the all blacks. I’m not a egg chasing fan but when it was mentioned on the radio. The wasps fans seemed pretty underwhelmed by this signing.
Um has played 16 times for All Blacks. Is from Samoa/Cook Islands and never played for NZ Maoris. Um where you get your info from?

Astute

It is quite simple.

Many people are glory supporters. Look at our attendances when we are winning against when we are losing. And our club is Coventry, from Coventry and belongs in Coventry. Many have gone to watch Wasps expecting wins and glory.

The aim was to become the biggest club side in Europe. They threw money at it. They haven't even come close to becoming the biggest in England. The gamble failed. They can't sustain the losses......or more like Richardson won't keep covering the losses. He took 10m out of the bond issue. So a big reason why they are struggling to pay the bonds is because of him wanting some money back.

Now it is time to tighten their belt. Big name players are going. Cheaper replacements are coming in. Results will not be as good. Attendances will go down. Yet they will still have the same overheads without player costs. This runs into millions. And they have less games than us to make this money.

So 3 years ago it looked so good for them if you believed what they said. Now it isn't looking good for them. I gave them 4 years before it started going wrong. Thankfully they have exceeded my expectations :smuggrin:

Grendel

Um has played 16 times for All Blacks. Is from Samoa/Cook Islands and never played for NZ Maoris. Um where you get your info from?

What’s the persons name?

Grendel

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

PUSB

Surely your getting a season ticket next year now?

We need everyone back on board.

stevefloyd

Manure lost, Wasps lost we won and are going to Wembley only need a shag tonight and it makes it my perfect ever weekend

itsabuzzard

Quite a coincidence having two people called Um mentioned in the same post.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread