Was juke this crap for us? (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

He seems to be lacking confidence, big time.
Thinking he was just one of the best of a bad bunch at CCFC?

All the best

Nonleagueherewecome

He was crap here before Thorn.

Dawning realisation of just what an amazing job Thorn is doing with the shittest squad in the division?!? :whistle:

Paxman II

Never rated him.....can't hit a barn door. Great effort always but that's it. Guess I was thinking he may do better in a better team...seemingly not.

Jim

Never rated him.....can't hit a barn door. Great effort always but that's it. Guess I was thinking he may do better in a better team...seemingly not.

And despite this was top scorer for us..... Shows the quality of the squad Thorn is left with......

coop

He's just took a shot and fell over the ball I think he must be nervous playing in front of more than 15000 silent fickle fans

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I've been thinking he's looked a real handful. Strong in the air and on the ball. Hasn't always fallen for him, but he's been busy too

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Well chuffed it was against Sunderland - our new most hated enemies!! :D

torchomatic

Yeah, good on him. I think he will grow in stature now he is surrounded by a bit of quality. Nice one, Juke.

stupot07

And despite this was top scorer for us..... Shows the quality of the squad Thorn is left with......

Don't be daft we have a squad which should be comfortably midtable, our league position is entirely our managers (scout) fault.....

Users who are viewing this thread