Warwickshire CCC 2019 Thread (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Red ball cricket returns, home to Glamorgan- bowling first same wicket as the other night which was turning then so could be difficult 4th inns chasing.
2nd spinner Poysden in, Stone rested.

The plan must be to bowl them out cheapish bat big and then bowl then out again with the spinners.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sam Hain called up to England lions if Henry Brookes keeps up his progress he will be next he looks sharper than either of the Currans already and was bowling 87mph plus against Worcester

pipkin73

Sam Hain called up to England lions if Henry Brookes keeps up his progress he will be next he looks sharper than either of the Currans already and was bowling 87mph plus against Worcester
Great our batting is already weak, we don't need England lions taking what little we have. Trott and Bell I am sorry but are spent in the longer format of the game.

Terry Gibson's perm

105 for 3 trott made 50 and Bell is 44 not out at lunch they have changed the camera angle so you can see the field in the stream

Terry Gibson's perm

I have seen a few people tweeting Bell for england, the only way I can see him getting back in is if he changes his name to Stuart.

Also has he retired as he said he was going to after the last ashes anyway

Terry Gibson's perm

They need to give the likes of Clarke, Burns, Foakes a go only way they’ll find out, stop going back to the likes of Vince.

I’m so glad you didn’t say livingstone from Lancashire as I think he is hopeless.

The problem for burns and foakes is they are in the batting paradise of the oval

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I’m so glad you didn’t say livingstone from Lancashire as I think he is hopeless.

The problem for burns and foakes is they are in the batting paradise of the oval

It helps but they’ve scored runs elsewhere but need to give them a go.

No doubt they’ll be sent to Sri Lanka in October play 3 tests ave 10 on pitches turning square and never been seen again!

Terry Gibson's perm

It helps but they’ve scored runs elsewhere but need to give them a go.

No doubt they’ll be sent to Sri Lanka in October play 3 tests ave 10 on pitches turning square and never been seen again!

I expect they will let Broad and Anderson have a rest there and again flog young bowlers on unresponsive wickets

Users who are viewing this thread