Warwickshire CCC 2019 Thread (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Job done win by inns 35 runs, 10 for Patel in the match! I’m sure they’ll be sampling the sights of Colwyn Bay tonight!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ben Raine has joined Durham from Leicestershire, over Warwickshire apparently from NE and wanted to go that way for personal reasons.

I see Duckett (who I thinks overrated) has joined Notts from Northants.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

180 odd for 6 Warwickshire at he end of a miserable day at Edgbaston v Durham, hopefully rack up 260+
Trott 67 not out in his penultimate home game.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

2 wickets shy of victory in the end, hard done by with the weather taking a day and a bit out the game!

Wins for Kent and Sussex close the gap on the Bears at the top!

Away at Leicester on Monday, have to win that!

Terry Gibson's perm

100 all out only one Leicester player has scored a century this season Ackerman has two

tisza

out the country atm (& last week or so) what's going on with all these low CC low scores?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

384-9 284 ahead of Leicestershire.

Have 2 overs to get 400 to get max batting points in the morn, should win this tomorrow by an inns.

Kent look set to win v Middlesex.

Sussex struggling at Durham which is a bonus.

tisza

384-9 284 ahead of Leicestershire.

Have 2 overs to get 400 to get max batting points in the morn, should win this tomorrow by an inns.

Kent look set to win v Middlesex.

Sussex struggling at Durham which is a bonus.
Does look like we're going to need a result against Sussex or Kent in the last 2 games. HAven't heard of half the Middlesex attack - fielding a weakened side?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Does look like we're going to need a result against Sussex or Kent in the last 2 games. HAven't heard of half the Middlesex attack - fielding a weakened side?

They’re making 3/4 changes a game.

Bamber and Anderssen are young lads.

Shame we lost down there in a narrow game!

Don’t lose away at Sussex and you’d imagine that’d be enough....

Terry Gibson's perm

Craig Miles is signing and it is just said that Barker is rumoured to be interesting Leicestershire

Terry Gibson's perm

Raiding Gloucestershire a bit!Excites me more than the Norwell signing!

I think I’d interest Leicestershire at the minute!
Really don’t get why the club aren’t keeping Barker!

The commentary team said nice things about both, my thought on barker is he will get a longer deal elsewhere.

When you get chance have a look at cosgroves wicket he gets pinned right in front and stops their shaking his head the only way it could have missed the stumps was going under them. Barker bowling well and Stone getting ready

tisza

looking a good day for the Bears. Leics just about finished 196 for 9 and Sussex in big trouble at 107 for7.

tisza

looking a good day for the Bears. Leics finished 196 all out and Sussex in big trouble at 116 for 8.

tisza

33 clear of Sussex in 3rd
2 to play Kent and Sussex.
Win v Kent next week and that’s the title as well!
Do well to chuck it away now.
just need to get a score on the board against Kent - their batting bonus points are a joke!! (11 from 12 games). set up for a Bell/Trott special :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ah got it the wrong way round Sussex away next week then Kent home.

So don’t lose at Hove and that’d be enough.

2 very good bowling attacks in that one!

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure if you have put it already iss but Zak Chappell will sign for Notts and just been reading leg side Lizzy there is a bloke on twitter moaning that teams like Notts and Warks are using the smaller counties as breading grounds and then stealing the players as they produce none of their own.

Terry Gibson's perm

Somebody has tweeted that rumour is Stone is in the touring party for Sri Lanka with Porter,Curran and Woakes not sure it is a great place for a young fast bowler to tour first up

tisza

Not sure if you have put it already iss but Zak Chappell will sign for Notts and just been reading leg side Lizzy there is a bloke on twitter moaning that teams like Notts and Warks are using the smaller counties as breading grounds and then stealing the players as they produce none of their own.
Been like that for a while. Partly due to divisional cricket and partly wages. Us, Notts, Yorks been doing it for a while. Surrey do produce youngsters but also raid weaker counties. Durham particularly hard hit last few years.

Users who are viewing this thread