Warning: LSD cloud in east London (1 Viewer)

Grendel

listening to 5 live tonight West Ham fans comments as follows:

- should finish top 5
- expect third
- better than Man U and spurs
- could be top 2

The excellent Chris Sutton is in pieces. As he’d yell WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

listening to 5 live tonight West Ham fans comments as follows:

- should finish top 5
- expect third
- better than Man U and spurs
- could be top 2

The excellent Chris Sutton is in pieces. As he’d yell WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

Thought they were “going down” at the start of the month?

CCFC88

I heard this, thought it was a wind up at first, then they found another one who thought the same.

Do you like Sutton? I cant stand him personally and it seems like he's on every 5live football slot going at the mo.

rob9872

I heard this, thought it was a wind up at first, then they found another one who thought the same.

Do you like Sutton? I cant stand him personally and it seems like he's on every 5live football slot going at the mo.

I find his voice nauseating, but it's a shame as I don't mind what he actually says most of the time.

CCFC88

I find his voice nauseating, but it's a shame as I don't mind what he actually says most of the time.
Maybe that's it, it might be his voice, and the fact that it seems to be the Chris Sutton show every time I turn the radio on at the moment.

Agree he makes a lot of valid points.

Otis

No, I think the 5Live recording is now lost .You can listen again though on Delusional FM. They have it on a loop.

Grendel

Sutton compared to the likes of Robbie Savage is much the superior. I think his yelling his words out is hilarious. His quick witted, sharp and has a good vocabulary. He’s a natural compared to losers like Savage.

Adge

He is the Bbc’s version of Roy Keane, you know you are going to get a reaction to both of them as they generally go against the grain.

SlowerThanPlatt

Sutton is good and knowledgeable about the game when he’s not playing the shock jock like Adrian Durham. He said Van Djik is the best player in the world at the weekend, cue social media hysteria and publicity for him. How people continue to fall for the bait and get wound up by the likes of 5 live and Talksport is hilarious

CCFC88

Sutton is good and knowledgeable about the game when he’s not playing the shock jock like Adrian Durham. He said Van Djik is the best player in the world at the weekend, cue social media hysteria and publicity for him. How people continue to fall for the bait and get wound up by the likes of 5 live and Talksport is hilarious
606 is slowly turning into talksport (minus the ads), I find the quality of broadcasting on 5 lives sport outputs outstanding, live coverage, Monday/Friday night shows, podcasts etc. 606 has moved away from Pat Nevin and Jason Roberts to the bait of Sutton.

I think Ian Wright is the best at the moment, he tends to call Sutton up on his sometimes outlandish views and speaks so passionately about England and Arsenal, very refreshing

SlowerThanPlatt

I liked Colin Murray 10-1 on Talksport but then he got replaced by the unbearable Jim White who loves to namecheck whenever he can and call everyone his good friend

Covstu

Murray was excellent although I don't mind JW too much. The station has gotten worse and is a radio version of The Sun most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread