Warne says 48pts to survive this year (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Little bit of mind games there I think. Get other teams thinking 48-49 is the target, most quite near that already, makes them think they can relax a little.
Unlike Warne he’s probably just giving his opinion on what he thinks rather than playing games

kg82

Unlike Warne he’s probably just giving his opinion on what he thinks rather than playing games
I didn’t mean it in a negative way. Comes across as a decent guy. But if you can gain any sort of advantage at this stage of the season, I think most people would.

stevefloyd

Wouldn't it be fantastic if we squeezed a dirty 1-0/ 2-1 win today...would be another torturous game to watch for us but they're the games that leave you euphoric at the end ..ahh its good to dream

Tommo1993

That’s ‘three wins [and everyone else completely fucking up]’

Think Warne will be staring at Derby while speaking like this.

Evo1883

4 points for us from 5 games should be more than manageable for us to hit 49

Derby need 6 points from 4 matches to hit 48

Rotherham need 9 points from 7 matches for 48

4 of their last 6 are all tough away matches

I personally think city will break 50

We will win 2 from our last 5

fatso

If Rovrum lose today they are fucked, they targeted their games against Huddersfield, us and Blues as 9 points and they've picked up 1 point out of the first 2 games.
Their win over QPR was a real bonus, but if they fail to win today, they would only have picked up 4 points from a possible 12.

Come on Blues!

cov donkey kick

Goal difference another piont on 48 as a minimum I really think the only team they can send down is derby as there run in is tough with the form there in.I do think that the m8llers getting 3 wins is a really big ask.

D

Deleted member 4439

yup, quite a few of us, derby and Huddersfield also I'd imagine

Users who are viewing this thread