Want the CCFC fixtures on your calendar on your phone? (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

On the official site, go Fixtures, Fixtures list

Scroll down a little to 'download calendar' click and download the ics file.

This can then be imported to your Outlook calendar/ gmail etc. and puts all the fixtures in for you!

Didn't know the clubs did this, handy feature I think!

Buggy

It does work for iPhone, it asks you to open it in iCal, the file is misleadingly named Capital One Cup :)

cornoccfc

I would guess yes to both.

ics seems to be the standard for any calendar.

I can only 100% vouch for Outlook and GMail calendars though.

Just download it and see how your phone handles it.

cornoccfc

It does work for iPhone, it asks you to open it in iCal, the file is misleadingly named Capital One Cup :)

True, and irritatingly the same for other clubs.

I guess the calendars were updated after the CC round 2 draw and thats how they named the file.

Diehard Si

yes it does work just don't do like me and think it hadn't worked when I clicked Add all, so clicked it a few more times. :jerkit:

CovClaire

Word of advice - if you have your gmail calendar linked to your iPhone/iPad calendar, make sure you just import the file to your gmail calendar. I uploaded the file to my iPad & chose my gmail calendar (gmail calendar syncs to my Android phone as well) and thought it would automatically update gmail and then Android. It did that, but then gmail copied it back to my iPad so every fixture was on twice. If I then deleted one fixture, it ended up deleting both when it synced!

Ended up deleting the whole lot & starting again by going on PC & importing file directly to gmail which then uploaded directly to iPad and phone. Will teach me to get off my arse & use the PC rather than sitting on the settee using the iPad lol!

CovLis86

how'd you do it on android? cant find a suitable folder to copy it into. I have the desire s

I just downloaded the link on the first Page, then opened the file and it just opened with my calendar. Using a Samsung galaxy s3.

Nonleagueherewecome

Am I the last man standing to have a mobile that doesn't get t'internet?!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Try as I might, I just can't seem to download this! Is my phone up to date? :)

iphonecase-1.jpg

Theging1987

Yeah it does work on iPhone, use link on previous page and about 2 clicks later it's all there on ya calender. Wicked, cheers for that!!

olderskyblue

I've used something called fixturebox for ages. Syncs games with outlook, and I have outlook synced with iphone. Works on android too.. Has lots of teams and lots of sports, you just select what you want. Updates regularly too with any fixture changes.

Users who are viewing this thread