Walsall tickets (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Was taking the lad to the game last Saturday but blanked it at the last minute due to the protest. Now he wants to go to Walsall.....It looks like a sell out as far as the away tickets are concerned...but I cant seem to establish if you can pay on the gate...... any idea or has anyone got an adult and kids ticket they want to move on....thanks guys

Tom Harridence

Heard the club are receiving an extra 500 tickets in the week as only 1000 have been sold, tweeted and asked them to confirm this but no reply yet.

Pipehitterz

I'm popping up the ticket office weds, hoping they've got some an then, I can't imagine they'll sell out , does there end hold 2000 ?

Covkid1968#

What number are you using - I rang and the bloke said none available? I cant buy them online as saying not available so I will see if I can buy them over the phone....Thanks

Pipehitterz

What number are you using - I rang and the bloke said none available? I cant buy them online as saying not available so I will see if I can buy them over the phone....Thanks
Google Cov ticket office and phoned the Number that came up. Woman was the usual one that works there

Joy Division

Got mine, first away of the season. Bring it on!

Going to have to drive to this one, anyone have any parking recommendations around the Bescot?

Covkid1968#

All sorted... .our club are useless but wfc had tickets. Cheers all....1st away if the year so looking forward to it....

R

RB1992

There's a bar literally right outside the away end if my memory serves me correctly, you have to get there fairly early though as it gets busy quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread