Walsall Predictions (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Sorry to break the bollocks surrounding the statement today / the imaginary stadium threads, but their is a football match tomorrow.

So, the Sky Blue Army travel to inform Walsall tomorrow who are currently on a decent run with 1 loss in 9.

What are peoples predictions, who would you start if Madine and Martin fail their fitness tests?

I am going for a 1.1 score draw a very tight encounter with Bradshaw opening the scoring before a Jackson equaliser.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I'm going with us to use the same formation as against Chesterfield, semi promising performance but lose 2-0 with an early and late goal

blueflint

we lose 2-1 can't see us winning again with this load of shit playing for us now

pusbccfc

Win tomorrow and we'll be 4 points off play offs...

Haha, what sh't league this is.

skybluepm2

2-0 Walsall I'm sorry to say :( another change of formation and personnel, penalty appeal turned down and at least one comedy goal! Pressley will be proud of the commitment and effort enthusing that we aren't far away from being a great team.

D

Deleted member 4439

The negative in me says a 4-0 drubbing and a sending off for us. But, in trying to maintain an air of positivity I'll go for a 3-0 defeat, with City actually being awarded, but missing, a penalty.

Ian1779

I've decided that I'm going to bet against Cov every game now. Given my poor form in this area, it should mean that we go on a massive unbeaten run.

Or alternatively, I make a killing and then buy the club outright!!

chiefdave

2-1 to us, this will be the year we don't go downhill after Xmas. At least we'd better not or we'll be in L2.

Paxman II

We can't be expecting much from this game tbh. Walsall are on a very good run but of course good runs sometimes come to a sudden and unexpected end. That could be tomorrow - if we are ready for it and want it enough.

The formation must be right though and the commitment there from the get go, not a game of two halves. We don't want to be chasing the game.So a strong start is important if we are to get anything.
If we apply ourselves right and lets face it our form is not that bad result wise of late, we may just sneak a win and optimism and confidence returns.
Can I see that happening? Not really but with 1500 odd fans shouting them on they might be inspired!

Gazolba

Sorry to break the bollocks surrounding the statement today / the imaginary stadium threads, but their is a football match tomorrow.

So, the Sky Blue Army travel to inform Walsall tomorrow who are currently on a decent run with 1 loss in 9.

What are peoples predictions, who would you start if Madine and Martin fail their fitness tests?

I am going for a 1.1 score draw a very tight encounter with Bradshaw opening the scoring before a Jackson equaliser.

Only a win is good enough in our position. But remember we have never won without Reda. I'm hoping for a draw 0-0 or 1-1, and fearing a defeat. That says it all. SP needs to put out an attacking team with 2 or 3 strikers. The best form of defence is attack. If we go there looking for a draw, we will lose.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

I've decided that I'm going to bet against Cov every game now. Given my poor form in this area, it should mean that we go on a massive unbeaten run.

Or alternatively, I make a killing and then buy the club outright!!

How much would you seem a fair price for the club?

Users who are viewing this thread