Walsall fans views of saturday (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

They seem to be banking on the fact that we conceded two goals to crewe so cant be that good i hope we prove them wrong hitting 5 past them and keep a clean sheet

They havent beaten us at home since 1960 apparently could this be some reverse jinx where we defeat two bogey sides in Crewe and Millwall then let it slip against a banker... (5-1 Coventry)

kg82

To be fair, they're flying too. Crewe have been poor, but they lifted their game against us. On another day we could have had 5 or 6. This will be a toughy I feel, but it's up to our lads to stand up at these sort of games. If they play with the same confidence and swagger they have been, I can see us scoring 3 or more again. However, I reckon a draw, which would be ok and still see us unbeaten.

kg82

They havent beaten us at home since 1960 apparently could this be some reverse jinx where we defeat two bogey sides in Crewe and Millwall then let it slip against a banker... (5-1 Coventry)

Think it's once since 1960. Think they battered us 2-3 seasons ago.

lifeskyblue

A draw would be a good result but I have a sneak feeling we might nick this. I can see us scoring with every match...so depends on taking the chances we create and minimise the defensive lapses. I think we should I'll have more space to run into as Walsall won't defend deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
liking this quote from a walsall fan, we havent had a swagger since 1992 ha we are humble in the way we go about things we know if we expect too much it wouldnt look good if we got egg on our face we as cov fans like to dream when something like this happens but cautious dreaming:

"P.S. I'm quite glad Coventry are up top, they're a similiar sized club to Sheff United but haven't had that swagger of arrogance the Blades have had - maybe it is all the off field problems or perhaps I'm just incorrect in my perspective."

Users who are viewing this thread