Walsall Away Part II (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

I didn't go to Walsall away last Saturday, as I believe the league game is far more important.

Who's going to Walsall away in the league? I have purchased three tickets this morning, they haven't given us many.

CV22SBA

I didn't go to Walsall away last Saturday, as I believe the league game is far more important.

Who's going to Walsall away in the league? I have purchased three tickets this morning, they haven't given us many.
Probably didn't give us many because of the knob heads running on the pitch.

pastythegreat

If they are limiting our ticket numbers due to fans on the pitch then does that mean they're limiting home fans too as they ran on the pitch behind the other goal after their 3rd goal?!

*Disclaimer** this isn't me condoning our (or any) fans running on the pitch, they're all knuckle draggers in my eyes, but if you are punishing fans for running on the pitch, it surely has to be across the board.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

didn't go Saturday but got tickets for the league game this morning.

pusbccfc

They've given Sunderland 3k

Users who are viewing this thread