Walker ruled out of Euro 2012 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

and rumours that Rio will be left out the squad

speedie87

How unlucky is walker must have played almost every game this season.

Plus I watched shef utd last night and they have another top right back, that's 3 in a row with him walker and Naughton.

guicey15

Crouch also been told he is not going and Zamora reportedly is going. Should be the other way round in my opinion.

rob9872

Crouch also been told he is not going and Zamora reportedly is going. Should be the other way round in my opinion.

If that's true, then wrong on both counts imo. Hodgson has worked closely with Zamora but I don't believe he's done anything like enough for that level.

rob9872

Shame about Wa;lker but Johnson and Richards are adequete. Rio clearly past his best but may still have something to offer and similarly with Terry - perhaps Rio has said he can't play alongside Tery which is a shame that he should feel like that or miss out, but equally I think we can ill afford to play them both and so it probably takes a decision away.

CTID

I would take Crouchy over Zamora any day. Real shame about Walker, but im not bothered about Rio. We cant afford to base our plans around a centre back partnership that is in tatters (Terry and Rio) especially when they are both a little past it, both a litle slow, and rio is a bit injury prone. Terry and Cahill for me. Roll on 1pm!

Otis

Even though they are both very young I think both Walker and Wilshere could have been very big players for us in this competition.

Such a shame both will be missing.

CTID

Agreed mate, Wilshere is a huge loss aswel. So, prediction for starting 11??

(4-5-1)
Hart

Richards
Terry
Cahill
Cole

Lennon
Lampard
Parker (is he fit?)
Scholes (has he ruled out a return?)
Young

Defoe (while rooney is out)

mark82

And Downing ahead of Johnson. Plus I would have taken Grant Holt. Second highest English goal scorer. But we get Andy fucking Carroll.

Users who are viewing this thread