Waking up to glory (1 Viewer)

skybluenewman

Smashed out my rocker in Thailand and just caught the news. Words cant describe how im feeling. Play up the massive sky blues. Season ticket holder and back on the 27th for next home game. here people ask who do you follow?? And proudly im COVENTRY CITY FC champions of league 1..... and fucky chelsea. pusb

Last edited:

Shakeitup

Smashed out my rocker in Thailand and just caught the news. Words cant describe how im feeling. Play up the massive sky blues. Season ticket holder and back on the 27th for next home game. People ask who do you follow?? And proudly im COVENTRY CITY FC champions of league 1..... and fucky chelsea. pusb

Tell them that we are the club with the elephant on our badge. They love their elephants.

Now, back to smashing your beer and your birds! Just don't do what Leicester players do on your there!

B-Ban-Boogie

Here in Florida, when i say i'm from Coventry, most yanks look at me like "No idea where that is"
Then i say.. "Have you heard of Lady Godiva. The bird gets her tits out on a horse?" and then they're like..
"Oh yeh.. I've heard of her!!" :laugh:

Now i can say "You know.. the team top of Division 1 playing like Brazil?" :D

ready_96

What a great day ive had. Massive 4-1 win against arguably one of if not the best team in the league. Great laugh with the lads aswell, managed to convince an extra two to come along this week. Then a take away and more beers. Then off out to the empire to see coventrys finest band the enemy play the empire! What a night full of city fans singing cov chants between songs haha great night 'WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUEEEEE!!!!'

skybluenewman

Mate i know im in paradise right now but i cant help but wish i was with the lads back home celebrating. You will all spot me and the Thai mrs home and away come rain or shine. Lucky ive got a mrs who loves ccfc as much as i do!! pusb

CCFC88

Season ticket holder, missed the game due to a romantic weekend in Madrid which somehow coincided with el Classico, managed to get front row seats and into the players vip lounge after, meeting bale, with all that being said the highlight was obviously the barrage of texts I got when I turned my phone on at 15:45 gmt, 1-0 2-0 3-0 4-0. What a day!!

Users who are viewing this thread