Waghorn (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

I’m still not fully sold on him to be honest, but he is clearly improving with time. His decision making in front of goal smacks of someone still low on confidence - there was a couple of occasions last night when he had the chance to shoot but took an extra touch.

Still want to see Walker and Gyokeres from the start, and I think it may happen midweek.

Happy_Martian

Not to proud to admit I was wrong. Have said on a few occasions that I didn't think Vik and Wagz could/should play together as their styles are too alike. But the last few games have me questioning my own reasoning as they are quickly gelling into a dynamic front pairing. Long may it continue.

Terry_dactyl

Not to proud to admit I was wrong. Have said on a few occasions that I didn't think Vik and Wagz could/should play together as their styles are too alike. But the last few games have me questioning my own reasoning as they are quickly gelling into a dynamic front pairing. Long may it continue.
No worries. I learnt some time ago I think I know more than I actually do about football. Bloody Robins making me look like a fucking idiot.

procdoc

I'm not seeing it myself. Think he is a bit of a carthorse tbh. Does not score goals often, and watching him you can see why. I think it's all about tactics for Robin's. It may be a bit harsh but I would prefer Godden any day over him.
Waghorn has played for around a decade in this league, how is he a cart horse?

Mr Panda

Godden might get on the end of a few more things and end up on more goals based on average chances you create over a season but I think in terms of complimenting Big Vik then Waghorn is the man at the minute.

Would like to see more of Walker though, thought he started well this season and was unfortunate to hurt his shoulder.

cooperskyblue

Waghorn is an absolute perfect foil for Viktor. He will get more goals but his involvement is so important to us and those around him.
His work rate is super aswell. I really like him.

blunted

Think MR will rotate the strikers except Gyo to keep them fresh. Waghorn no2 choice at present. Fitness and form will dictate. Good recruitment again from the team.

Johhny Blue

I'm not seeing it myself. Think he is a bit of a carthorse tbh. Does not score goals often, and watching him you can see why. I think it's all about tactics for Robin's. It may be a bit harsh but I would prefer Godden any day over him.
We recently had a player called a donkey and he worked out ok

lesturd

Jesus we have some really shite fans at this club...we're 4th in the league and have a decent striker pool to choose from...Waghorn being one of them....but lets try and find a boo boy hey.

higgs

Good to have waghorn around the squad his experience is invaluable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread