Wadsworths (1 Viewer)

OffenhamSkyBlue

Some of you will have seen the ongoing court case involving the husband-and-wife BBC presenters Tony and Julie Wadsworth, in which they are accused of indecent assault and outraging public decency by having sex in public (they deny all charges).
This case was brought by a number of "men" in their twenties and thirties who were allegedly flashed at and invited to take part in sex acts with Mrs W when they were around 14 years of age.
Hands up who would have given their right bollock to fool around with a 40 year old looker when they were 14?
Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller??
Instead, these guys report them to the police twenty years later!
Unbelievable pussies!

Nick

Administrator
Don't really know too much about it.

Did they just flash them in a park and call them over to do stuff?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I would imagine she was quite attractive 20 years ago,

Rich

Don't really know too much about it.

Did they just flash them in a park and call them over to do stuff?

Flashed them one week, then went back another week so she could get some action while he kept lookout.

I'd have been right in there. Can't see why they reporting it, although they are Atherstone blokes so that probably says alot.

Straight up 8 out of 10. If I was 14 I'd have jumped at the chance.

nintchdbpict0003092506751.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Seems a bit strange, doesn't mention if they were plied with booze or drugs or anything.

They were still underage from the crime point of view, but from the lads point of view it's a bit like when you see 16 year old's with their female teachers and claim it's ruined their lives.

pastythegreat

Wouldn't say it would to ruin my life but it's one thing to shag a decent looking older bird, completely different kettle of fish though shagging an older bird whilst her pervy husband wanks off in the corner

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

Some guy saw their pic when they were first arrested a year or so back, then went to the police saying he recognized her and they'd done it to him too!
And another one went on a grooming awareness course at work and realized he was a "victim"!
Fuxsake, what is wrong with these people?
Of course, they HAD to go back to the golf course the following week to be "abused" again, didn't they?!

Nick

Administrator
Wouldn't say it would to ruin my life but it's one thing to shag a decent looking older bird, completely different kettle of fish though shagging an older bird whilst her pervy husband wanks off in the corner

Yeah, that's the bit that makes it a bit strange and not seem as "clear cut" as going with an older woman.

Rich

I get the impression he literally just watched out for people approaching and didn't get involved in any way.

OffenhamSkyBlue

They were children - could be the reason it's a crime perhaps?
Monners, I'm not denying it was an alleged crime, but putting yourself in the mind of a 14-year-old boy, why the FUCK would you report it? 40YO looker on a plate, repeatedly? Rats, drainpipes, as Eastwood says!

Nick

Administrator
I can understand if their parents found out and pressured them into reporting it at the time.

Im not sure about the 10 years later bit going forward though.

pastythegreat

I get the impression he literally just watched out for people approaching and didn't get involved in any way.
Surely he got some sort of kick out of it?
If my wife said to me "stand there and keep toot whilst I jump a young boys bones", I'd say get fucked you weirdo!
I wouldn't do it time and again. He hasn't let her cheat on him with kids time after time, keeping the secret and helped her (and stayed with her for all these years) out of love!!

OffenhamSkyBlue

I can understand if their parents found out and pressured them into reporting it at the time.

Im not sure about the 10 years later bit going forward though.
Yeah, sure. But they would have been in court in 1997, wouldn't they? And perhaps rightly so!
As for TW's alleged role. I think my hormones would have ruled the roost.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah it's still the husband bit that is a bit strange. Had a camera around his neck as well.

He must have enjoyed something about it.

Rich

Surely he got some sort of kick out of it?
If my wife said to me "stand there and keep toot whilst I jump a young boys bones", I'd say get fucked you weirdo!
I wouldn't do it time and again. He hasn't let her cheat on him with kids time after time, keeping the secret and helped her (and stayed with her for all these years) out of love!!

Probably went home and fucked the life out of her.

Nick

Administrator
Say its your 14 year old daughter and the husband is doing the deed while the wife is a look out...

That's the thing isn't it.

As a 14 year old lad I'd have just been constantly walking around high fiving anybody and everybody.

If it was my daughter at 14 I'd probably be ripping out throats. That's why I can totally understand parents input in making them go to the police, but just not sure why it was 10 years later.

If I had a 14 year old lad I would still feel uncomfortable about a bloke watching him do his missus in a bush.

It's the circumstance that's a bit strange as a parent.

RegTheDonk

I would imagine she was quite attractive 20 years ago,
She was stonking Daz. Met them both must have been about 20 years ago now: Tony did a couple of voice overs for us, think this was before Julie started co-hosting his radio show, because I didn't realise they were husband and wife - thought she was his PA or something at the time. She came along for his recordings and they were really nice people - if I'd realised they were a kinky couple, I'd let him take snaps of me shagging her! lol

Monners

That's the thing isn't it.

As a 14 year old lad I'd have just been constantly walking around high fiving anybody and everybody.

If it was my daughter at 14 I'd probably be ripping out throats. That's why I can totally understand parents input in making them go to the police, but just not sure why it was 10 years later.

If I had a 14 year old lad I would still feel uncomfortable about a bloke watching him do his missus in a bush.

It's the circumstance that's a bit strange as a parent.
So you wouldn't be too concerned if your son was in some secluded place with two 40 year strangers? Are you on the wind up?

I bring my kids up with the same values on life, and therefore hope they are protected from sexual predators - one of each by the way (that 's two children in case you are still confused)

Nick

Administrator
So you wouldn't be too concerned if your son was in some secluded place with two 40 year strangers? Are you on the wind up?

I bring my kids up with the same values on life, and therefore hope they are protected from sexual predators - one of each by the way (that 's two children in case you are still confused)

Yes, hence I said I would feel uncomfortable with it.

pastythegreat

I always remember my first cougar.
I was 17 and home on leave from phase 2 training up in Catterick. I was out in Ikon/Diva, anyway, caught the gaze of this blonde woman, stunning, mid 40s, amazing body! Thought I'd chance my arm, told her i was a squaddie home on leave and she was stood in her own puddle for the rest of the night! Easiest and one of the best fucks I've ever had!

Anyway, fast forward 4 or 5 years and I'd been seeing this girl for a couple of months, she decides it's time to meet the parents. In walks 'the cougar'! Could you believe it?? I nearly fell off my chair. Especially when I found out I'd previously had a one night stand with her unidentical twin sister!! What a day that was.

Never mind the birth of my kids and all that jazz, that was honest to God, the proudest day of my entire life

Nick

Administrator
Daughter - rip someone's throat out
Son - "uncomfortable" with it

Fuck me, what kind of parenting is that?!

You are either simple or on the wind up

Not really simple is it? I wouldn't be happy with either.

It wouldn't be a case of "go on my son" if he had been called into a bush and been touched while the husband was watching which is why I have said throughout the thread it seems strange rather then "get in there and smash her".

Rich

I'm obviously more liberal. If the guy stays away and my son's shagging a hotty then he's getting a high five from me.

Most of us have been horny 14 year old lads. Imagine the brags at school.

Better than American Pie after all.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Yeah, but Rich, the problem with brags is that someone who thinks it's their right to complain on your behalf may overhear and tell the teachers or the police. I don't sense that these boys were being exploited in the same way that a girl could be. And they *didn't* believe they were at the time.

Sky Blue Harry H

It's one thing thinking about it when it's not real, (and if it is real you can make your own decisions - I would have been sh*t scared, I think); however, if it came to my kids - sorry, but it's a big no (who knows what it does to them mentally at that age, and the longer term impact on relationships?)

OffenhamSkyBlue

You make a valid point, but the same could be said of a 14 year old lad who has a disastrous sexual encounter with a girl his own age.
I take the point about parental consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread