VPN (1 Viewer)

runner

Hi all,

Since most free VPNs offer such small allowances free ... has anyone found one that offers enough download data to watch every match in a month ?

Used Windscribe which is good but one game wiped out the month free allowance

Cheers in advance !

gspotgaz

Sorry to be a pain but how do you sign up for a single game? Can only see monthly and season passes. Thanks

stevefloyd

I would sign up over here but i am out in the sticks in Thailand so it would be wasted even the hotel has shockingly bad wifi

KG7

Any chance you can send me the link you're using? Odd it's not coming up on mine - online Listen Live

KG7

it is - my computer is picking up my ip address as in the netherlands but the match centre isn't offering that option

stupot07

Same issue today with me, can't get video - what's the match centre page? I only have the iFollow app
Go to fixtures, and it should say AS v CCFC and below it will say match centre page, click that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Polar

I noticed today that video was not available for some reason when using a web browser on PC. Initially I thought it was because the match was not being streamed by accrington (somewhere on the ifollow site it says that accrington don’t have iFollow because they are not part of the scheme!).

Additionally, the iFollow site allows you to see a list of games that are not available for live video streaming, and it specifically said that today’s game was not available. Having already paid for a match pass I was livid. It worked on every other game that I have been away for...

Basically I was logged in, paid up, but unable to see the live match link, but it was just sending me round in circles to buy a match pass rather than loading the flash window.

I was just about to give up when i tried using my ipad. Lo and behold, it worked! WTF - i missed the first 15 minutes. And had to endure the sound delay that always happens when using the ipad.

The iFollow platform clearly needs some work to make it dependable. The list of unavailable games seems to list *every* game this season (which is obviously nonsense as they will be available) and accrington clearly did stream the game as I watched it! Misinformation and horrible web design, frankly.

Overall I’ve found iFollow to be extremely useful (I work overseas periodically and am not always able to get back in time for the games)

Anyway just thought that might offer some clarity for anyone who wondered what the hell happened with it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the VPN stopped working for people in recent weeks? My mate's watched every game on it until recently, I can't go this weekend so debating trialing this....

Mcbean

I clicked this thinking it was about VPL:greedy:

Attachments

• VPL_Visible_Panty_Line_3.jpg
    VPL_Visible_Panty_Line_3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 26

chickentikkamasala

Hi all,

Since most free VPNs offer such small allowances free ... has anyone found one that offers enough download data to watch every match in a month ?

Used Windscribe which is good but one game wiped out the month free allowance

Cheers in advance !
Be very careful when selecting a VPN, especially free ones, often logs are kept. Read the small print. very few keep no logs at all, ones that do have to hand over IP addresses if requested by a court.

Take a look here and make your own judgement. VPN's

Fergusons_Beard

Stopped working on App-VPN (paid for) that worked last game didn’t work this-either on iPad or PC Looks like they got wise to it.

A real shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SKYBLUES90

Anybody able to offer a dummy guide in terms of how I’d be able to stream tonight’s game watching in the UK?

superskyblue

Anybody able to offer a dummy guide in terms of how I’d be able to stream tonight’s game watching in the UK?

It is fairly straight forward.

1. Download a free VPN (windscribe has worked for me)
2. Set your location as non-UK
3. Log onto iFollow on CCFC website
4. Go to match centre (via the fixture list on CCFC site) 30 mins prior to kick off
5. Buy the match for €6
6. Go back to match centre and watch

Good luck!

M&B Stand

A few broadcasters have found a way to identify and block vpn’s. sky sports have been blocking them for a while

GMacBee

I use the same method as above and the VPN is strongvpn.com. Fairly cheap for a years use. I don't just use it for streaming the football, I use it to protect pretty much everything I do so the payment for a solid, secure and fast one is worth every penny.

Users who are viewing this thread