Voyager 1 & 2 documentry (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Pretty amazing considering how far they have gone just shows how massive space is and how minuscule we are in the universe, it will be sad when we lose contact with them in the next 7 years.

Marty

Love stuff like this, they travel relatively slow in the grand scheme of space, they only travel about 60,000kph, the probe sent to juipter (Juno) hit speeds of near 300,000kph. Amazing bits of kit and I think what we can learn from space is worth every penny spent on it, and in fact we should be spending a hell of a lot more.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Love stuff like this, they travel relatively slow in the grand scheme of space, they only travel about 60,000kph, the probe sent to juipter (Juno) hit speeds of near 300,000kph. Amazing bits of kit and I think what we can learn from space is worth every penny spent on it, and in fact we should be spending a hell of a lot more.

agreed, id happily spend my taxes on helping sick people and homelessness and space programs that help us learn or find life out there. we are literally a spec of dust in size universe our brains cant comprehend the size of it. ive watched alot documentaries on space time and its mind blowing.

Users who are viewing this thread