Video VOTE | Sky Blues 2020/21 Goal of the Season (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

some great goals there, but I'm going for Hamer header utterly outrageous …PUSB

rob9872

So many of those goals are in the category 'Keeper should have done better' but still decent strikes. Tempted with Kelly's because from him, not only was it was a collectors item but he won the ball first.

mark82

It's the Hamer one for me. The effort alone to be in position when the ball comes out is superb. Shipley & Hyam good contenders too.

Hadji's_Goatee

Ostigards stands out for me. Most important goal of the season.

Plus the movement of the set play is actually quite good.

Plus the celebration alone from the sexy Norwegian should win it!

Marty

Walker, superb technique to keep over the bouncing ball and bury it in the bottom corner. Great finish.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Has to be one of the worst 'Goal of the Season' compilations of all time. Don't get me wrong, some pretty nice strikes in there notably Hyam's, Walkers and Hamers, and the Hamer header is obviously a 'unique' goal, but looks like a bad goal of the month video rather than goal of the season. Not that it really matters at all, but got to moan about something right? For what it's worth, I've gone Hamer's header.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The thing from watching that is given we got some many good finishes from distance, how the hell did we manage to miss so many clearcut chances?

higgs

What about walkers goal against millwall he stuck it in nicely

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gibbo

Hamer's header - outrageous,

I agree with others above that compared to the previous season this is poor fare and reflects our struggle to score at the higher level. In L 1 we scored a lot of top drawer goals - in fact we were light on those ugly scrambled goals that would have made some victories a bit more comfortable. This year has been mainly ugly goals.

Perhaps we are missing Walsh....

andrew.roberts

Would have to be Hamer's header for me too. He has maintained incredible accuracy passing the ball with his head throughout the season as well which is a seldom seen skill especially for someone of his stature.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

1nilandwe...

Shipley's for me. Brilliant technique. Great aesthetics with it going in off the post.
Any excuse to see Ostigard's Rotherham celebration is fine with me though.

Users who are viewing this thread