Villa Liverpool (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

The premier league scores over this weekend have seen the world turned upside down. You may have guessed a couple of the results but not the scores on a million years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Early impression is neither Liverpool or Man City will win the league. Both teams far too shaky. Empty stadiums do in fact influence games, not necessarily for the worst either.

Sky Blue Harry H

Early impression is neither Liverpool or Man City will win the league. Both teams far too shaky. Empty stadiums do in fact influence games, not necessarily for the worst either.

Liverpool or City will still win it. Spurs and Chelsea could end up a lot closer, and dare I say it, with Watkins and Barkley to assist Grealish (Cash and Mings are strong too) Villa (spit) could have a much stronger season - already my outside choice for a top 6.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not only the 'Pool, but Man Utd losing 6 - 1 at home to Spurs!! Taxi for Solskjaer!

PurpleBin

Said it the other week. I think we're on for one of them freak seasons here. One from Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester or Everton to win it.

Marty

Villa have spent their money extremely well this year, will be top 10. Possibly pushing for Europe.

Flying Fokker

i wasn’t expecting to see that score. Pity the fans weren’t there to see it. I looked at the threadline and went straight to BBC expecting a 0-8. What a strange day.

stay_up_skyblues

Liverpool or City will still win it. Spurs and Chelsea could end up a lot closer, and dare I say it, with Watkins and Barkley to assist Grealish (Cash and Mings are strong too) Villa (spit) could have a much stronger season - already my outside choice for a top 6.

It’s early days but Villa look unrecognisable to last season. Seem to have a strong spine in the team now and Grealish isn’t doing five players’ jobs which frees him up to focus on attacking. Watkins also looks the real deal (but to be fair, so do I in comparison to Samatta).

Sadly don’t think we will be playing them anytime soon. But for functioning goal line tech last season 😡

bringbackrattles

We are living in a crazy world and football is just as mad now. Nothing should shock us anymore, everything is bizarre. But as a neutral it would be good to see the likes of Spurs or Everton winning the Premier. And who's to say one of them won't ? 🤔

skyblue1991

a0649746d4c11f0cbcf63fb17cfdfa36.jpg

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

What a mental day. Fulham only let in one.

Grendel

No way that would have happened with a full stadium

It does seem to be creating some bizarre results for some reason

jimmyhillsfanclub

Thank you Villa.

Thats finally removed the last few lingering tatty "champions" & twatty "30 years of hurt" flags from the driveways & bedroom windows of my red-shite neighbours.

Sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread