very interesting (1 Viewer)

Benkilby1

Looked on the hud forum. Most of them don't want MR. They are all as angry with the chairman for getting himm Than we are with MR. Hope they go down. But unlucky for hud fans

Otis

Strange that.

The local paper did a poll on him coming yesterday and 82% said they would welcome him with open arms and would be very happy with him as manager.

pusbccfc

Most of them are saying they're a bigger club than us... Very interesting.

theferret

Most of them are saying they're a bigger club than us... Very interesting.

Yeah, because they have bigger gates than us blah, blah blah. The fact that before this season, the last time they had an higher average than us was 51 years ago appears to be lost on them. Love how small clubs, after one promotion, suddenly think they are billy big bollocks. They'll be back down to their level before long.

aluns lee

Small club? Erm??? A,Hudds have bigger gates than Coventry, B,Hudds have won a lot more than Coventry (research that!) C, Hudds have more money and backing than Coventry D,Hudds are in a higher division. I'd say that Huddersfield are the bigger club. Sorry but Facts are facts. Nevermind.

GPJustice

Small club? Erm??? A,Hudds have bigger gates than Coventry, B,Hudds have won a lot more than Coventry (research that!) C, Hudds have more money and backing than Coventry D,Hudds are in a higher division. I'd say that Huddersfield are the bigger club. Sorry but Facts are facts. Nevermind.

Huddersfield have won sod all in the last 50 years. Their main claim to fame in that time has been winning promotions while yoyoing between division 2 and 3 (at the time) whereas Cov had a 34 year top flight run. To suggest that Hudds have won a lot more is a huge exaggeration.

Currently the other 3 points are valid though.

Mucca Mad Boys

Your attendances this season, are only 400 more and average, in our relegation season to your promotion season.

More trophies? You've only won 1 (!!!) major trophy, the FA Cup in 1922! And we thought we were nostalgic looking back to 1987!!!

On your same diagnostic of Hudds being bigger than CCFC, when you were lower in the league than Rusden & Diamonds, were they a bigger club than you? Are Yeovil a bigger club than Bradford City, or Dags bigger than Luton!? :thinking about: :facepalm:

Flawed logic.

covan

If you ask ANY football fan. ANY fan who goes to games. A few questions & ask the same ones about Cov & HUD at the same time more people will know the answer to cov's question than they would huds question.

Last time either won a major trophy
The score last time we played
Name of their ground
Name of their old ground
Past managers names
Past players names
Famous scores

All of those questions. Put them to any other football fan, go on some other forums. Lets all go together. City fans & HUD fans. Arrive on these forums. Don't post and just 1 person ask the questions.

When the inconclusive answers come back from all the top flight football fans & championship fans with answers relating to CCFC & no one has a clue where HUD even currently play.. That's when we can put a stop to this 'biggger club' nonsense. The random facts about the CURRENT attendance from the last game doesn't prove anything. They wouldn't let us use the attendance for the last cup game to prove our point would they.

aluns lee

To be fair I was doing some digging into your lots honest thoughts on Robins! All that I read is Hudds are tin-pot, Hudds are punching above their level, etc! When in fact no they are not a small club give them some respect. Don't forget the three stars on the badge, this denotes champions of England three times (no matter the years) I'll await your star!

ccfctommy

Who cares? We have never been a big club. Were in the third division and don't even own the ground that we fill by one third. The attendance for the Crewe game is irrelevant as the club charged a fiver a ticket.

Joy Division

This is kind of like sticking a massive cucumber down your trousers and claiming you have a bigger cock than us.

Users who are viewing this thread