Usernames (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Apologies for the new topic - not really appropriate to answer this in the "Another Stabbing" thread.

So..... what's the story? Big teeth and a cheesy grin, or well hung?
lol I wish!
Reg - dates back 40 years when I pulled a muscle in my back and used it as an excuse to wag school (Life of Brian had just come out: "Reg can't take part in any terrorist activity as he has a bad back").
Donk - just shit at poker unfortunately.

So...whats your story mate? I originally thought of Night of the Opera, but not for Harpo?

Otis

Apologies for the new topic - not really appropriate to answer this in the "Another Stabbing" thread.

lol I wish!
Reg - dates back 40 years when I pulled a muscle in my back and used it as an excuse to wag school (Life of Brian had just come out: "Reg can't take part in any terrorist activity as he has a bad back").
Donk - just shit at poker unfortunately.

So...whats your story mate? I originally thought of Night of the Opera, but not for Harpo?
Yup. Almost spot on. Groucho's character in Night at the Opera.

Philosorapter

Just a generic username. I wasn't going to stay on the site when I first signed up.

For a good time I've used this stuff for my internet travels as an avatar etc.

IMG_3374.PNG

Definitely on par with Dogtanion.

Gazolba

I'm fond of usernames with an o or an a which I then change to 0 or @ in order to confuse people (mostly myself).
For instance my name on here could be used as G@z0lb@
It also satisfies those systems that insist you have a numeric and a special character.

Otis

Named after an Abba song by my father
Your father wrote for ABBA?

giphy.gif

fatso

I was really struggling for an appropriate user name, and then I got a glimpse of my reflection as I stepped out of the shower.

Otis

He was a cricketer, a promising young batsman,
But was continuously given out "caught behind"
Thus earning himself the unfortunate name.
Nah, definitely was always nicking stuff as a teenager.

Either that, or he always cuts himself shaving.

Users who are viewing this thread