Urgent transfusion needed (1 Viewer)

Skybluestu82

Soon to be ex Ccfc manager Mark Robins is in urgent need of a complete blood transfusion in an attempt to remove the skyblue blood from his veins.

A nationwide search is being carried out but to ensure there are no adverse reactions the donor must also be a lying little git with a very little sense of loyalty.

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

Fook him, like I said in other threads , if he's talking to another club he don't want to be here. But for the life of me I don't see the attraction of Huddersfield over us???

Skyblueloyal

Jesus I go for jobs interviews and try and improve my chances of being more succesful and earn a bit more .... I hope I dont get slagging off like Robins is at this time.

Skybluestu82

Jesus I go for jobs interviews and try and improve my chances of being more succesful and earn a bit more .... I hope I dont get slagging off like Robins is at this time.

Unfortunately you probably would, what ever happened to people being in the same job for twenty odd years. Now that's loyalty.

Loyalty is old skool and I'm sad to say it seems like it is dying out with the older generations.

Sad times!

ajsccfc

Yeah, I wish people would stop saying 'in my job if I did _____', unless your job also involves thousands of people putting their trust and support in you.

ajsccfc

Well I'm not saying he's rewarded with hugs and magic beans, but there's a vast world of difference between a regular job and one in football. People here can say that they'd move to a better job, but their job doesn't also incorporate a two-way relationship with thousands of supporters (which can affect a reputation throughout someone's career after all) so it's very very easy to say.

He's well within his rights to take a better job, but it's a lot different from someone leaving one office and working in another.

jackmartin

Soon to be ex Ccfc manager Mark Robins is in urgent need of a complete blood transfusion in an attempt to remove the skyblue blood from his veins.

A nationwide search is being carried out but to ensure there are no adverse reactions the donor must also be a lying little git with a very little sense of loyalty.
nicked from the guy on radio at 7 this morning on cwr and they have been replaying it all day

torchomatic

He has 20K to choose from.

Skybluestu82

nicked from the guy on radio at 7 this morning on cwr and they have been replaying it all day

Not nicked mate, you don't get CWR in Kent!

Would never plagiarise anyway, nothing worse than a second hand joke!!

Glad to here someone shares my sense of humour tho!

Users who are viewing this thread