UPDATED AGAIN! PES 2022 Cov Kits now available (2 Viewers)

Alkhen

UPDATE 30/11/20 3rd shirt added

UPDATE 07/10/20 Re uploaded a new version of the fans shirt to refine the front pattern

UPDATED all kits now available
Cov Home 2022-01.png Cov Away 2022-01.png Cov gk 2022-01.png
CCFC HOME 21.png
CCFC GK H 21.png
CCFC AWAY 21.png
CCFC GK A 21.png

CCFC 3RD 21.png

CCFC Fans Shirt.png

here are the other files you will need to complete Cov:

COV BADGE.png

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Alkhen

Thought id messed up the socks by looking at this pic of Baka but nope some how he has his socks on back-to-front?! :D
1598726112048.png 1598725942171.png

actually might needt to move the CCFC up a bit at some point

Alkhen

just noticed from the match pics the G&R scaffolding logo is on the other side
giphy.gif

I will fix those both and re upload

hill83

The new game isn’t even a full new game it’s just an update. Didn’t get on with 2020 at all so I won’t be getting it. Shame really.

JimmyHillsbeard

Thought id messed up the socks by looking at this pic of Baka but nope some how he has his socks on back-to-front?! :D
View attachment 16682View attachment 16681

actually might needt to move the CCFC up a bit at some point

we discovered last year that many of the players wear footless socks and Baka has a habit of putting his on upside down (Leamington friendly last year).
The numbers on your version are a damn sight better than the real EFL ones.

covcity4life

The new game isn’t even a full new game it’s just an update. Didn’t get on with 2020 at all so I won’t be getting it. Shame really.
It's cheaper this year as it is an update. I kinda like that they honest about focusing on pes 22 next gen.

I played pes 20 and fifa 20 back to back on the weekend and I just cannot understand anyone who prefers fifa when it comes to gameplay. The graphics are poor the ball has no weight, the players skate around the pitch and you feel no oomph in shots. Alao defending is not very tactical

If the official prem license went to pes 20 then no one would say fifa is better. Deep down I think even fifa fans kbow thay but won't admit they are taken in by style over substance

And i have been extremely critical of pes since 2014 btw

AOM

I'm kinda same. Much better than Fifa, but does my head in how lazy Konami are. Refs and the AI are so broken, and the presentation hasn't changed since ps2 days.

Cov are in 2021 though so will probably get it when reduced

Alkhen

I can see why they did it though, it's not a massive dev team and with Covid Konami had real misfortune in the fact the licence they paid for the Euro 2021 champs basically became irrelevant. Sensible that they decided on ploughing their efforts into the next gen release in 2022. And just running a season update. At least they old charge £20 seeing as EA barely change the horrible gameplay year on year and charge £50

Alkhen

It's cheaper this year as it is an update. I kinda like that they honest about focusing on pes 22 next gen.

I played pes 20 and fifa 20 back to back on the weekend and I just cannot understand anyone who prefers fifa when it comes to gameplay. The graphics are poor the ball has no weight, the players skate around the pitch and you feel no oomph in shots. Alao defending is not very tactical

If the official prem license went to pes 20 then no one would say fifa is better. Deep down I think even fifa fans kbow thay but won't admit they are taken in by style over substance

This EXACTLY. does my head in EA really screw over the fans but getaway with it year on year.

My brother in law just gave my lad his xbox one so we needed some games. Saw FIFA 2020 was £15. Was enjoying the presentation commentary etc but the gameplay is just so bad. The crossing is laughable. Feels like you are sailing little ships around the pitch. It's just so bad. PES flows and you can feel diifernce in players. It's not just fast players that are useful

Last edited:

Dazmataz

This year's PES is fantastic in terms of game play, it's challenging at first, but very rewarding once you get to grips with it. Wish they would do some work on the presentation and game modes, but the most important thing, the football, is tremendous.

AOM

Brilliant job on the kits as usual 👍

Your player models look decent as well. I imagine those in game will need fixing a bit to look less like the default faces

Mucca Mad Boys

Interesting times in the gaming industry, in relation to sports games.

You have a lot of people complaining about not only FIFA, but MADDEN and other titles. Even NBA 2K is facing a bit of backlash too.

I got a little bit addicted to Ultimate Team (nothing crazy) on FIFA 19 and on reflection it totally turned me off buying FIFA 20 and 21. I absolutely won’t buy PES either.

Personally, I think the rise of micro transactions in the gaming industry is starting to kill the fabric of a lot of games and genres. The big publishers are starting to push consumers to continually buy more FUT packs, or coins on 2K titles.

At 25, I’m naturally growing up out of it, but I enjoy games like Football Manager and other PC titles a lot more.

Alkhen

Interesting times in the gaming industry, in relation to sports games.

You have a lot of people complaining about not only FIFA, but MADDEN and other titles. Even NBA 2K is facing a bit of backlash too.

I got a little bit addicted to Ultimate Team (nothing crazy) on FIFA 19 and on reflection it totally turned me off buying FIFA 20 and 21. I absolutely won’t buy PES either.

Personally, I think the rise of micro transactions in the gaming industry is starting to kill the fabric of a lot of games and genres. The big publishers are starting to push consumers to continually buy more FUT packs, or coins on 2K titles.

At 25, I’m naturally growing up out of it, but I enjoy games like Football Manager and other PC titles a lot more.

EA are particularly bad for the micro transactions. I don't even enjoy the game play of FIFA but I do get sucked into the buzz of opening packs.

Konami have definitely ramped up that side of things on their FUT equivalent, MyClub. It is far far easier to build a competitive team without spending any real cash but you can come a cropper chasing variant and special promotion versions of players. That said, I didn't spend anything on 2020 and my current team is

Neur
Alaba Pique Ramos Meunier
Busquets Beckham
Messi
Cruyff Ronaldo Sterling

Subs
De Gea
Maguire
Maradona
Sancho
Bergkamp

Last edited:

shmmeee

Never touch FUT on FIFA. Just buy the game and play Seasons basically, sometimes the single player campaign for a change.

Should I switch to PES? I was always a PES player until the PS3.

Alkhen

Never touch FUT on FIFA. Just buy the game and play Seasons basically, sometimes the single player campaign for a change.

Should I switch to PES? I was always a PES player until the PS3.

For me the game play is just way better in PES, also prefer the graphics but FIFA does have better licences and probably more tradionally approachable season modes. If you've played PES on ps3 then you know Masters League which you can now play as the club line up not the fake players. Its fun and involving but not to everyone's taste. This year's version is only £20 so definitely worth picking up.

Word of warning tho updating kits and badges only works on Ps4 and PC unfortunately Microsoft are too paranoid to let people add files via a USB stick 😢

Mucca Mad Boys

EA are particularly bad for the micro transactions. I don't even enjoy the game play of FIFA but I do get sucked into the buzz of opening packs.

Konami have definitely ramped up that side of things on their FUT equipment, MyClub. It is far far easier to build a cometive team without spending any real cash but you can come a cropper chasing variant and special promotion versions of players. That said my tho. I didn't spend anything on 2020.and my team is

Neur
Alaba Pique Ramos Meunier
Busquets Beckham
Messi
Cruff Ronaldo Sterling

Subs
De Gea
Maguire
Maradona
Sancho
Bergkamp

You’d have to plunge some money into FUT to get a team like yours! Fair play!

EA has a monopoly on a lot of gaming markets and it definitely has milked the consumers for FUT/MUT and so on. Their dev teams tend to focus more on promoting new ways to get people to engage in micro transactions. At the end of the day, they are a business first and foremost.

However, EA are following a trend and other publishers are just as guilty of peddling micro transactions. In particular, NBA 2k18 virtually made it impossible for someone to get their ‘MyPlayer’ to a 90+ overall without buying 2K coins. Bear in mind that’s in ONE position and most gamers would have 2-3 different builds. The excesses have been addressed but it’s a game where you still ‘pay to win’.

Frankly, there’s no real competition in the sporting games and it’s stunting the innovation in that field.

Would like to round it off by saying I’m generally in agreement with you!

Mucca Mad Boys

Boycott micro transactions

Sooner government ban it the better

The government shouldn’t ban it. It’s a free market. But, consumers should vote with their feet.

FIFA, UEFA, NFL, NBA and other big leagues won’t sell their licenses if no one buys their products.

shmmeee

The government shouldn’t ban it. It’s a free market. But, consumers should vote with their feet.

FIFA, UEFA, NFL, NBA and other big leagues won’t sell their licenses if no one buys their products.

Don’t ban micro transactions. Do ban loot boxes.

Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread