UPDATED AGAIN! PES 2022 Cov Kits now available (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Never gonna happen but Ideal world would be the licences aren't exclusive. Level the playing field. Fifa couldn't rest on their laurels and deliver the same game each year, and treat the licences they have with some care (no lower league Gk shirts is so bad) PES would have to up their presentation modes for sure

Reactions: TTG

shmmeee

I’ve never play Fortnite, so the reference is lost on me! Why do you think they should be banned?

You play FIFA, they have loot boxes: the FUT packs. A loot box is just a mechanism where you gamble real money for in game items. Fortnite doesn’t have loot boxes actually, just micro transactions where you buy items for a given cost, no gambling.

They should be banned for the same reason other gambling is banned for under 18s, or at least heavily regulated.

Mucca Mad Boys

You play FIFA, they have loot boxes: the FUT packs. A loot box is just a mechanism where you gamble real money for in game items. Fortnite doesn’t have loot boxes actually, just micro transactions where you buy items for a given cost, no gambling.

They should be banned for the same reason other gambling is banned for under 18s, or at least heavily regulated.

I see what you mean now and I agree! In fairness, the intention was probably to imitate buying ‘packs’ as we probably all have done with sticker/card collections. This said, it’s evolved into something more nefarious.

shmmeee

I see what you mean now and I agree! In fairness, the intention was probably to imitate buying ‘packs’ as we probably all have done with sticker/card collections. This said, it’s evolved into something more nefarious.

That’s where I started, it’s like Pannini stickers. But you hear some of the stories and digital purchases are so different to physical ones especially for kids. I don’t know how they’d enforce an over 18s rule when parents buy GTA for five year olds, but I’d like to see something done to regulate it.

Frostie

That’s where I started, it’s like Pannini stickers. But you hear some of the stories and digital purchases are so different to physical ones especially for kids. I don’t know how they’d enforce an over 18s rule when parents buy GTA for five year olds, but I’d like to see something done to regulate it.

I know that on a previous instalment of FIFA, 1 customer spent over £20,000 (no, that's not a typo) on FUT packs.

covcity4life

I’ve never play Fortnite, so the reference is lost on me! Why do you think they should be banned?
Because it teaches kids gambling habits

Fifa and pes have mystery packs or ballsm people pay in hope they get a messi Ronaldo etc and then when end up with Michael Keane they spend more money on another one

Last edited:

covcity4life

Imported these today. They look perfect

Game seems a little refines and better than 20 although of course it is pretty much the same game andnjust an update

Cov player ratings not as bad as first feared

Still got Liam Walsh lol. Hopefully updated soon

AOM

Think I read the transfer updates aren't being made until October...
Are the new signings included in the squad already?

Alkhen

Game seems a little refines and better than 20 although of course it is pretty much the same game andnjust an update

You can apply a live update from the edit screen and it fixes transfers. But weirdly some have clocked up. I've got no Walsh but O'hare, Sheaf and Hamer weren't in even tho Osti and Walker were. You can trade them manually tho

Alkhen

Think I read the transfer updates aren't being made until October...
Are the new signings included in the squad already?

It's on the edit menu, apply live update. Not perfect but better than last yrs squad. They will do a proper update and review once the windows shut I think. Hopefully they will add player photos to the tactic menu like they have for most teams

Reactions: AOM

Alkhen

Has anyone found a good Option File for PS4? I used to use PES world but they aren't doing one. PES Universe are fecking charging now I think. Their website was down last time I checked

covcity4life

Has anyone found a good Option File for PS4? I used to use PES world but they aren't doing one. PES Universe are fecking charging now I think. Their website was down last time I checked
I used one but dont have link to hand. It's good though for prem is liga and serie a

Google evo web option file I think

Will wait for pes world to Do championship and add bundesliga

Alkhen

I used one but dont have link to hand. It's good though for prem is liga and serie a

Google evo web option file I think

Will wait for pes world to Do championship and add bundesliga

Nice one will have a look.

PES world tweeted they aren't doing one

AOM

I got the PES Universe one last year which is decent and they do further updates throughout the year along with retro kits, but yeah it's £5 I think for silver membership

Alkhen

How do I put these in the game?

Sorry, just tagging you for above question

Firstly just to check its PS4 PC only unfortunately MS wont allow files added by usb

what you do is:

• Grab a USB stick
  • Make a folder called WEPES
  • Copy the files into that folder
  • plug USB into PS4
  • go to edit in PES2021
  • find Import Images
  • then Import the kits (they are the higher res option)
  • Go to Cov in Edit
  • Change base kit colour to match kit (this makesure that the baselayer/undershirts the players wear match)
  • the go to the paste Image option and add the kit textures you imported.

you can mess around with collars and fonts/numbers in that menu too

the Option files are way easier as it does all that automatically, i just dont have the amount of files to make that worth my while

CovInEssex

Sorry, just tagging you for above question
Firstly just to check its PS4 PC only unfortunately MS wont allow files added by usb

what you do is:

• Grab a USB stick
  • Make a folder called WEPES
  • Copy the files into that folder
  • plug USB into PS4
  • go to edit in PES2021
  • find Import Images
  • then Import the kits (they are the higher res option)
  • Go to Cov in Edit
  • Change base kit colour to match kit (this makesure that the baselayer/undershirts the players wear match)
  • the go to the paste Image option and add the kit textures you imported.

you can mess around with collars and fonts/numbers in that menu too

the Option files are way easier as it does all that automatically, i just dont have the amount of files to make that worth my while

What about on PC? Thanks!

CovInEssex

Here's the latest OF from PES Universe with a mix of 2048 and 1024, whichever you prefer:

Updated link: WEPES

Password: PESV1UNI

Disclaimer: Copied from here

Alkhen

Here's the latest OF from PES Universe with a mix of 2048 and 1024, whichever you prefer:

Updated link: WEPES

Password: PESV1UNI

Disclaimer: Copied from here

Good find, just installed it. Thanks for sharing

Will have to re paste my Cov Kits over the ones they use as the badge is old and it hasn't got all the sponsors on theirs. Also the green on their goalkeepers kit is way off. Don't mind on other teams but Cov have to be close 😁

CovInEssex

Sorry to be a pain guys but I bought PES2020 last night (if you couldn't tell) and whilst I've got team names fixed and all kits in I'm not sure how to add Cov? Obviously with 2021 they'll be in the game automatically.

Is it possible to put them in on 2020? Would replacing the 3 teams that got relegated from the Championship with the 3 that got promoted work?

AOM

Sorry to be a pain guys but I bought PES2020 last night (if you couldn't tell) and whilst I've got team names fixed and all kits in I'm not sure how to add Cov? Obviously with 2021 they'll be in the game automatically.

Is it possible to put them in on 2020? Would replacing the 3 teams that got relegated from the Championship with the 3 that got promoted work?

If you have 2020 you would have to manually overwrite another team with Cov badge, kits, etc and then create all the players from scratch.
Only the Premier League and Championship are in PES and so no league one teams (like us) would exist in 2020.
I think somebody created the Cov squad in the PES 2020 thread on here..

Here - PES 2020

CovInEssex

If you have 2020 you would have to manually overwrite another team with Cov badge, kits, etc and then create all the players from scratch.
Only the Premier League and Championship are in PES and so no league one teams (like us) would exist in 2020.
I think somebody created the Cov squad in the PES 2020 thread on here..

Here - PES 2020

Appreciate the help, mate

CovInEssex

I've bought 2021 now, just fancy a football game that isn't FIFA.

Tbf 2020 and 2021 cost me £22 on G2A which isn't bad at all.

AOM

Nice, definitely makes a nice change to FIFA!
I think modding on PC is supposed to be a lot better than on the ps4 as well, as you can add more stadiums, official TV licencing for scoreboards, and chants, etc

Alkhen

@Alkhen good luck with adding all the individual membership names on the back if you do the new 3rd shirt :LOL:
Challenge excepted!

honestly tho if anyone knows where I could get a list of those names i would deffo give it a go.

if not I can just use random names i guess

Last edited:

Alkhen

I've bought 2021 now, just fancy a football game that isn't FIFA.

Tbf 2020 and 2021 cost me £22 on G2A which isn't bad at all.

Are you playing on PC? deffo worth looking into modding. there is an amazing community. Im jealous but my PC has a Potato2000 graphics card so cant really keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread