UPDATED AGAIN! PES 2022 Cov Kits now available (2 Viewers)

AOM

Are you playing on PC? deffo worth looking into modding. there is an amazing community. Im jealous but my PC has a Potato2000 graphics card so cant really keep up.

Same, it looks like PC modding adds all the presentation and detail that PES is famously bad at:

I'd even be happy with just being able to change the players names to not all capital letters! Looks so amateurish

Alkhen

Ive added the Championship Club Membership shirt PNG to the original post but here it is again, I might update it when we see it in the flesh with shorts and socks but i think its close. Because the fans names are not available to me I added the names of our most capped players. cant see too close but thought it was a nice touch rather than random text.

Enjoy!
CCFC SPECIAL.png

mds

Same, it looks like PC modding adds all the presentation and detail that PES is famously bad at:

I'd even be happy with just being able to change the players names to not all capital letters! Looks so amateurish

Evoweb is amazing for pes patches, you have to register to read the editing forum but have access to mods and patches that update virtually every aspect of the game, chants, graphics, stadiums, team names, logos the whole lot, even gameplay can be modded, i got a few city chants in last years game, will be doing the same this year just waiting for some of the bigger patches to be released then do the little bits i like.
Editors for the pc and ps4 over the last few years have the ability to change names to lower case ;)

Reactions: AOM

Alkhen

UPDATE 07/10/20 Re uploaded a new version of the fans shirt to refine the front pattern

Alkhen

Looks incredible well done! Is this available on PS4?

Cheers, yeah all the files in the first post are latest ones for PS4. All you do is copy them to a USB stick into a Folder called WEPES. That let's you add them via the edit menu in PES. Let me know how you get on 👍

AOM

How are you all finding PES this year?

Slight improvement on last year imo, but think I'll probably cave and get Fifa too as I prefer the career mode even if the gameplay isn't as good

Alkhen

How are you all finding PES this year?

Slight improvement on last year imo, but think I'll probably cave and get Fifa too as I prefer the career mode even if the gameplay isn't as good

yeah cant put my finger on it but feel better than 20. I havent player Masters league at all yet. going to wait untill the UK transfer window shuts and they update the squads.

the matchday thing is quite fun and gets you rewards for myclub.

been hammering Myclub and my team is already unbelievably good without spending a penny.

Alisson
Carlos Ramos Puyol Alaba
Beckham Viera
Nedved
Messi Mbappe Mane

I thought id hate it that they gave everyone so many freebees but it seems more like a sticker collection than a grind just to get a few decent players the way FUT does. Im currently trying to get the full england squad as my B team. decent challenge

Im done with FIFA after last year. the gameplay is just too bad to look over for me

AOM

I only really play master league/offline and it is exactly the same as last years (+ ccfc) haha.

Shame the squad update patch isn't till the end of this month, but hopefully we'll get some real face scans or actual player photos throughout the year, as I know some Championship teams got updates last year!

Alkhen

I only really play master league/offline and it is exactly the same as last years (+ ccfc) haha.

Shame the squad update patch isn't till the end of this month, but hopefully we'll get some real face scans or actual player photos throughout the year, as I know some Championship teams got updates last year!

You can get most of the transfers by clicking the live update in edit, didnt realize this at first. added some of the missing players and transfers as a short term fix until the next data pack

AOM

You can get most of the transfers by clicking the live update in edit, didnt realize this at first. added some of the missing players and transfers as a short term fix until the next data pack

Yep, I think this is just for the English leagues so far as I noticed the Spanish/Italian/etc leagues still aren't being updated.
Think the only player I couldn't find was Dacosta...

Also got the PES Universe option file this year and the banners they'd created for us made me laugh 😂

20200924_220725.jpg

Last edited:

covcity4life

I just cant handle this game online. Such scripted games and you know a goal is coming and nothing can be done to stop it

AOM

I just cant handle this game online. Such scripted games and you know a goal is coming and nothing can be done to stop it

Exactly the same with offline haha.
You can just see in the 90th minute the exact moment the AI script turns on and they're going to score. Especially if you're 1-0 up 😂

covcity4life

Exactly the same with offline haha.
You can just see in the 90th minute the exact moment the AI script turns on and they're going to score. Especially if you're 1-0 up 😂
Got to hope pes 22 on a new engine removes this shit or I am done with it all

Alkhen

Yep, I think this is just for the English leagues so far as I noticed the Spanish/Italian/etc leagues still aren't being updated.
Think the only player I couldn't find was Dacosta...

Also got the PES Universe option file this year and the banners they'd created for us made me laugh 😂

View attachment 17177

Dacosta was in mine with the live update?! odd don't think the changes are permanent until the proper datapack

Alkhen

I found a far better OF than the pretty shonky PES Universe one.

The kits are far more accurate, they aren't charging (in fact they started up as a reaction to the ones that charge) they seem to bee refining stuff and adding other leagues all the time

AOM

How are you guys getting on with PES now?
I only play offline and enjoy it, but christ the shit referees make me want to put my controller through the window.
They blow up for every little touch on another player and AI free kicks are a goal 9/10 times without manually controlling the keeper

covcity4life

How are you guys getting on with PES now?
I only play offline and enjoy it, but christ the shit referees make me want to put my controller through the window.
They blow up for every little touch on another player and AI free kicks are a goal 9/10 times without manually controlling the keeper
Online is broken

I played division 8 and won 8 lost 2

Same day no break I started division 7 and lost 5 of first 6. The opposition lower ranked in many cases

I can't be bothered to play an unfair game because they decide 2 promotions in a row is not happening

Alkhen

Definitely issues. Refs, free kicks and corners are bad. But it's the best we have currently, keep getting tempted by FIFA but only take a game or two before I go back to PES. Way more fluid despite the flaws

Started a Masters League with Cov which I dip into. Slower pace than online. Set to the highest setting. Find it hard but I'm not that good. Pretty much mirrored the real Champ position so far.

Still plugging away at Myclub. But only really the match day events and cups. Don't know how they make money the amount of freebees they give out? Not paid a penny and my team is full of 90+ players

Looking forward to PES2022. A year and a half dev time, new engine. Hoping Ps5 will allow editing and USB transfer or it could be a nightmare

Last edited:

AOM

Ahh, I've heard pretty bad things about online haha.
At least I can't get done by the lag in Master League but things like the player reaction time, refs and the blatant script in the 90+ mins does my head in.

Got Fifa too this year and I like everything about it more than PES until the match kicks off and then it's leagues behind PES.
Career mode is really decent though and I love the youth player system, etc. Just doesn't feel like football at all.

Yeah, really looking forward to PES 2022 too on a new engine. They really need to redo all the crap 90's menus and presentation too.

CovInEssex

I use a couple of mods (crowd remover) and a gameplay mod which turns off scripting, etc. It's like a new game. Love it.

I'll check out the other option file, and thanks for the kits. How do I import them on PC any ideas?

Alkhen

I use a couple of mods (crowd remover) and a gameplay mod which turns off scripting, etc. It's like a new game. Love it.

I'll check out the other option file, and thanks for the kits. How do I import them on PC any ideas?

Sorry man, no idea on PC. They will work as the Png dimensions are the same but no idea what the process is

covcity4life

You can turn off scripting????!!!

AOM

Hey @Alkhen , are you planning on doing updates for this seasons kits at all (either for PES 2021, or efootball, assuming you can edit)?
Waiting for PesUniverse to release the 2022 Option file update for the Championship teams, but their Cov kits aren't usually as good

I imagine the away kit will be pretty easy to edit this year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread