Unofficial Game of thrones thread (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

this show is simply amazing , definately imo the best on tv right now , anybody read the books , i hear last weeks episode annoyed a few book lovers , anyways this weeks episode is great , especially at the end , i wont spoil it , enjoy:claping hands:

kdrinkell

It has been not as bloody as the previous serious but I reckon its a slow burner which will build up,Hounds bro will be on next week.....I wonder if he likes chickens.

olderskyblue

Read all of the books, and the TV story has been going off track for a while, but it's still good. Peter Dinklage is a terrific actor, every scene he is in is gripping.

dutchman

[h=2]Lily Allen reveals she turned down incestuous Game of Thrones cameo[/h]

Lily Allen has revealed that she turned down an incestuous cameo in Game of Thrones opposite her brother Alfie Allen.

Alfie plays the role of Theon on the HBO fantasy drama, but Sheezus singer Lily admitted that she was too disturbed by the scene, in which she would have portrayed Theon's sister Yara.

"I felt uncomfortable because I would have had to go on a horse and he would have touched me up and s**t," Lily told a Reddit AMA.

"Once they told me what was entailed, I said no thanks. I would be open to doing a musical cameo like Sigur Ros, though."

The scene in which Theon caresses his sister - played by Gemma Whelan - is from season two's 'The Night Remembers', when the pair are riding on horseback.

However, Theon doesn't realise they're related until later on...

[video=youtube;127eyT21iTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=127eyT21iTc[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread