Under Thorn we're doomed (1 Viewer)

city old boy

We were given a lifeline Friday with Pompy going into admin and we then turn in another lacklustre performance. 9 away defeats on the trot how much longer do we have to put up with Thorn and Harrison in charge. Under them you can't see anything other than relegation. A change now might just give us a chance

stgeorge1966

City Old Boy I sit in the vicinity of you at the Ricoh Arena and I believe you were singing Andy Thorn's Sky Blue Army during the second half when we played Leeds. Please discuss!!!!!!!!

Sky Blue Sheepy

We were given a lifeline Friday with Pompy going into admin and we then turn in another lacklustre performance.

What has Pompey going into admin got to do with us winning a game? We've not won away all season so nothings changed. We're 1 win off with many of our threats at home...

Delmonte

City Old Boy I sit in the vicinity of you at the Ricoh Arena and I believe you were singing Andy Thorn's Sky Blue Army during the second half when we played Leeds. Please discuss!!!!!!!!

Funny I also hear this most games.

It's not a new manager or owners we need, it's players who can play well together.

Grendel

What has Pompey going into admin got to do with us winning a game? We've not won away all season so nothings changed. We're 1 win off with many of our threats at home...

Win every home game and we are sill down

Macca

I m gobsmacked how little talk there has been of the deduction! It took us from hopeless to hopeful and wiped off an 8 point deficit in a stroke

Grendel

I m gobsmacked how little talk there has been of the deduction! It took us from hopeless to hopeful and wiped off an 8 point deficit in a stroke

Yes without that we would be down and out anyway. The gap would be huge. It's given a chance. If we escape it will only be through other teams' failings -- we won't though. Should have made a change many months ago to give is some hope.

Users who are viewing this thread