unbelievably honest insight. (1 Viewer)

fatso

I’m posting this as it gives a frank look at labour under Corbyn, from an insider.
I’m not saying the tories are perfect (far from it in-fact)
And I hope the thread doesn't disintegrate into a left vs right fight as so many others have.

Otis

I’m posting this as it gives a frank look at labour under Corbyn, from an insider.
And I hope the thread doesn't disintegrate into a left vs right fight as so many others have.
Why post it twice? You've already posted it on another tread, so why start another?

fatso

Why post it twice? You've already posted it on another tread, so why start another?
I thought it was worth a thread on its own.
I was about to remove it from the other post, but left it as you had replied to it, and if it was no longer there, you’d reply would look odd.
However, with your kind permission, I will remove it.

Otis

I thought it was worth a thread on its own.
I was about to remove it from the other post, but left it as you had replied to it, and if it was no longer there, you’d reply would look odd.
However, with your kind permission, I will remove it.
No, it's fine, just wondering why the need to post it twice and I think it is better on the election thread, because it is all about advocating the not voting of Labour.

fernandopartridge

Given that it's been put together by Turning Point I'd say it's about as credible as City's automatic promotion prospects

stupot07

These guys?
b389dc2f577a98f72bd1059333400895.jpg
7c7379f50beaa58c16dda2bf93850345.jpg

How can you lay any credibility in that video when their whole aim is to be anti labour? Sounds like a propaganda piece, with little credibility.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

He’s not an insider, he’s an activist, or basically just some guy.

Lots to unpack for Labour, not sure far right propaganda videos are that helpful mind.

Users who are viewing this thread