Unbelievable (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Just had a call from the Rainbow and our 2 minibuses have been cancelled - the feckin day before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 plus blokes and kids stuffed unless we sort something out.

That's the Rainbow Inn as opposed to Rainbows the club.....just worth clarifying

Bus from Craffy had 10 places yesterday now all gone...FFS

Bought a sponge finger and everything!!!

If anyone has 6 plus spaces on their coach drop me a message - cheers guys

ccfcdr

The Wallace has 3 coaches heard spaces on 3rd coach sorry no number give the pub a ring

KG7

The Wallace has 3 coaches heard spaces on 3rd coach sorry no number give the pub a ring

Get a train to Watford junction and then get from there to Wembley in 10 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

vow

Thats bloody rough, you could try and hire a minibus and all chip in perhaps? or is it too short notice?
Hope you get sorted, what was the reason given for the cancellation?

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

that's terrible, i've contacted Jimbo who is running the coaches from the Wallace, Nugget ect to see if he knows of anyone with spaces as far as i know his 24 are sold out though

Covkid1968#

Thats bloody rough, you could try and hire a minibus and all chip in perhaps? or is it too short notice?
Hope you get sorted, what was the reason given for the cancellation?

Got offered more money from somewhere else!!!! money brings out the worse in people. Just had the call that we have managed to get one from a company in Chelmsley Wood!!!!! ....think we are sorted. Now I can get excited again.......See you all down there SBA

Reactions: vow

clint van damme

Don't think the Chestnut Tree bus is full though whether they've got space for 20 is another thing.
You may have to split the party up mate.

Who are the bus firm? Be worth naming and shaming.

Users who are viewing this thread