Unattached Players List (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

Theo Robinson - RW. For no other reason than I signed him on football manager a few years ago and he was good on there

D

Deleted member 2477

Intresting to see our ex players leon best and jay tab on there. Some on here will be calling for tm to re sign them

Nick

Administrator
Theo Robinson - RW. For no other reason than I signed him on football manager a few years ago and he was good on there

I remember watching a Huddersfield game once and he looked amazing, he has moved around a bit and I've never seen him play well since.

crazylegsjoe

Theo Robinson had a spell at my team up here in Scotland last season, Motherwell. He was absolutely atrocious in every game he played. Quite quick but no footballing brain or ability whatsoever. Astonished he got a move to Port Vale, but I was delighted to get rid of him at the same time!

Terry Gibson's perm

I would take Best back but I would think his salary expectations may suit Sheffield Utd

Yorkshire SB

Would take Wootten, pretty poor at Leeds but played out of position at right back. Think he'd be a pretty good league one centre half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Becchio wouldn't be a bad shout in this league I reckon.

Becchio was a good player 2 or 3 seasons ago but done little since. Redfern signed him for Rotherham in January 2016 and knows the player very well from their Leeds days. If he has declined to renew his contract perhaps the same player just isn't there?

Chipfat

Would take Wootten, pretty poor at Leeds but played out of position at right back. Think he'd be a pretty good league one centre half

If TM didn't have Harries, Willis in the squad he would of been the sort of player you would get in. But I think he is looking for an older no nonsense CB. Wotten is more like Martin who he let go, I like Wooton but not the type TM is looking at it would of thought.

Kyle Reid, Eardley if fit and Ledesma are names I like on the list, would fit squad needs, although unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread