UEFA C Licence Coach (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

giphy.gif

stevefloyd

I thought it was ok, he basically hits ther nail on the head...Everyone gets told how to teach the 'FA Way' so they don't get a poetic licence on how they want to teach so everyone knows how all the others are teaching typical antiquated methods

Skybluefaz

I thought it was ok, he basically hits ther nail on the head...Everyone gets told how to teach the 'FA Way' so they don't get a poetic licence on how they want to teach so everyone knows how all the others are teaching typical antiquated methods
What are you saying? That the man on the street knows more than Southgate, Ashworth and the others who came up with the 4 corner model and modern framework?

SBAndy

Made it through the first 3 seconds (there’s a first time for everything, I suppose!) and it is everything I hate about these vlog-type videos. He’s done the entire thing in 4 second recordings edited together rather than just fucking consistently talking. Don’t get it.

Nick

Administrator
At a much higher standard than you of that I’m pretty certain.

In which case you would know that if somebody started going on like that in Sunday League they would have had a reality check pretty quick.

Unless you played for one of those prentetious Sunday teams that thought they were Premier League.

Esoterica

Oh I wasn't the best at all :)

Twist your armpit hair, stand on your Achilles and everything though.
I got punched once by a classic Sunday league footballer. We were loads better than them and they'd resorted to kicking lumps out of us after about 15 minutes. I'd just won another free kick and he was in the ref's face screaming 'For fuck's sake, these pricks are going down like weebles'. As he and I were jogging back into position for the free kick I whispered 'Actually mate, I think you'll find that weebles wobble but they DON'T fall down...' and he just lost his shit :D

Last edited:

rob9872

I got smacked once by a classic Sunday league footballer. We were loads better than them and they'd resorted to kicking lumps out of us after about 15 minutes. I'd just won another free kick and he was in the ref's face screaming 'For fuck's sake, these pricks are going down like weebles'. As he and I were jogging back into position for the free kick I whispered 'Actually mate, I think you'll find that weebles wobble but they DON'T fall down...' and he just lost his shit :D
Apologies, I'm afraid I'm another one here guilty of making up for a lack of talent by shouting a lot and kicking people. We were a great team in the bar after though with some quality all day sessions of carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread