Match Thread U23s Vs Sphinx tonight (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Anyone there, make sure you listen out for what the other players are calling the trialists so we can try and have a guess. I enjoy that game.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Who do we reckon then?

Alabi is probably one (no idea why he's still only on trial)

Just going on the fact the academy have been playing a trialist recently called Justin Obikwu maybe he's the other one. No idea how old he is. Apparently used to be at Derby.

SlowerThanPlatt

Destiny Oladipo was the trialist striker.
Ex Forest Green youth.

Hmmm, this guy is 20, we already have Tavares and Cashman who are that age and play forward positions? Seems a bit overkill unless we don’t think one of them is going to progress

Ccfcisparks

Hmmm, this guy is 20, we already have Tavares and Cashman who are that age and play forward positions? Seems a bit overkill unless we don’t think one of them is going to progress
I’d imagine Tavares will go out on loan next year. I’d be surprised if we had more than 2 at the club at one time

Frostie

Yeah, looks a bit of a punt given it obviously didn't work out at Forest Green & he had an unsuccessful trial with Cork City too.
The one thing I'd say in his favour is he's a very different type of player to both Tavares & Cashman, much more of a big, physical type.

slowpoke

Yeah, looks a bit of a punt given it obviously didn't work out at Forest Green & he had an unsuccessful trial with Cork City too.
The one thing I'd say in his favour is he's a very different type of player to both Tavares & Cashman, much more of a big, physical type.
That’s the way we do things now Taveres and Cashman on our books won’t stop us looking at options we will constantly trial players, strikers and other positions and if MR thinks they have something to offer and good enough will sign them up if he can.

Users who are viewing this thread